PDA

View Full Version : PSP: 1gb Memory Stick $15

mavsman4457
November 23rd, 2006, 18:41
With Black Friday coming on tomorrow there are gonna be some good deals so those of you who don't have a good memory stick might want to camp out for Black Friday at Circuit City and pick up this 1gb mem stick because people will be racing through the doors for it. Or you could just go to this website and order one online hassle free.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/SanDisk-1GB-Memory-Stick-PRO-Duo-trade-SDMSPD-1024-A10/sem/rpsm/context/99000505/oid/125829/catOid/-13067/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do?sourceid=qIasRWXps321AlrDJUpb&affiliateid=39502629&carriage=befree

pspgamer15
November 23rd, 2006, 20:26
Best Buy has a 2gb mem stick for $39.99

bullhead
November 23rd, 2006, 20:30
Is it true that these sandisk memory sticks are better than the sony ones?

They are also selling the 2gb stick for $30

luis_05
November 23rd, 2006, 20:39
ummmmm.....pay my cell phone bill or buy these sticks really cheap and increase my homebrew capabilites..........i think the choice is obvious lol

The King
November 23rd, 2006, 20:40
im getting one Aldo i already have a 4gb and a 1 gb

steven1980cad
November 23rd, 2006, 20:56
Hi all,

I think soon we all will need large mem sticks to store the large files need for the psone emu, and all the other homebrew.
Ive got a 1gig but not much free space :-(

Any cheap places for 4gigs (dam sony for closing lik-sang)

Nafogel
November 23rd, 2006, 21:01
holy crap, i remember i got a 1gb last year for christmas and it cost almost 100 bucks!

pibs
November 23rd, 2006, 21:05
Im not so sure about the whole rebate part... its true that sometimes they don't send ya your money back

Veskgar
November 23rd, 2006, 21:05
Is it true that these sandisk memory sticks are better than the sony ones?

They are also selling the 2gb stick for $30
YES, YES, and YES!!! I can personally attest to owning a SONY stick, a SanDisk stick, and a SanDisk Ultra II stick.

SONY sticks are incredibly slow and pointless for homebrew. The regular SanDisks are a LOT faster than the SONY sticks. Not sure why, but they are. And the Ultra II sticks are the best of the best.

I have not tried a Rapid GX or Extreme III yet though. But for the majority of homebrew, i.e. Emulators and such the normal SanDisk sticks that are getting cheap do the trick quite well.

Im not so sure about the whole rebate part... its true that sometimes they don't send ya your money back
Oh shoot, its a rebate? Never mind. I hate "mail-in" rebates. I always feel like I'm signing my life away with all the info those rebates want you to fill out.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
November 23rd, 2006, 21:28
Cheap As Hell!

MUDD
November 23rd, 2006, 23:15
i got me 2 and and i have used circut citys rebates a few times and been very happy .this is just to good to pass up .got me 2 50 packs of dvdr while i was there ,be here the 4 of december .

slayer2psp
November 24th, 2006, 00:10
39.99 at gamestop but you can just buy it early like i did with the 19in 16x9 lcd dvi monitor i just got paid 222.99 but take my recipt with me friday get my 86.00 dollars back i asked the people at the store if they would do that they said yes so no camping out or doing anything dumb most stores will match a sale price for 30 days even black friday

AvengedSevenfold Fan
November 24th, 2006, 00:57
YES, YES, and YES!!! I can personally attest to owning a SONY stick, a SanDisk stick, and a SanDisk Ultra II stick.

SONY sticks are incredibly slow and pointless for homebrew. The regular SanDisks are a LOT faster than the SONY sticks. Not sure why, but they are. And the Ultra II sticks are the best of the best.

I have not tried a Rapid GX or Extreme III yet though. But for the majority of homebrew, i.e. Emulators and such the normal SanDisk sticks that are getting cheap do the trick quite well.

Oh shoot, its a rebate? Never mind. I hate "mail-in" rebates. I always feel like I'm signing my life away with all the info those rebates want you to fill out.

not true, i have a sony highspeed 2gb, and its really fast. but it stopped working the other day, it wont be read at all. any suggestions

Basil Zero
November 24th, 2006, 01:13
anyone know how much a 4gb memory stick will cost tommorrow

pspgamer15
November 24th, 2006, 01:39
it's not a rebate at best buy it a black friday deal

xg917
November 24th, 2006, 03:24
hell yeaaaaaaaaaaa, im getting my psp 2morrow for $170 at walmart at 5 AM, i really hope i can get one, and search for the correct Firmware so i can downgrade to 1.5, then i am getting a 2 gb memory stick to hold music/videos/roms/emulators/isos/etc..

i havent seen a sale for 4gb mem yet, only 1 and 2 gbs.. they were sandisks, at bestbuy i think, but i am going to see wut they got at my walmart cuz i can jus walk over ther

i wish everybody good luck on getting the items they want 2morrow

...O! and i found this website with all the things they have for sale for many stores: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/walmart

just pick a store and look around =]

xcjzerox
November 24th, 2006, 03:28
hell yeaaaaaaaaaaa, im getting my psp 2morrow for $170 at walmart at 5 AM, i really hope i can get one, and search for the correct Firmware so i can downgrade to 1.5, then i am getting a 2 gb memory stick to hold music/videos/roms/emulators/isos/etc..

i havent seen a sale for 4gb mem yet, only 1 and 2 gbs.. they were sandisks, at bestbuy i think, but i am going to see wut they got at my walmart cuz i can jus walk over ther

i wish everybody good luck on getting the items they want 2morrow

...O! and i found this website with all the things they have for sale for many stores: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/walmart

just pick a store and look around =]

wat walt-mart
I live near wlt-mart is it like every walt mart and wta pack are you getiing

Basil Zero
November 24th, 2006, 03:56
anyone know how much a 4gb will cost tommorrow

gamerjunkee101
November 24th, 2006, 05:13
what exactly is black friday:o

F9zDark
November 24th, 2006, 05:26
Its the day after Thanksgiving in the US where every store has unbeatable deals on many items. I think it may only apply to electronics (since I have only seen electronics stores' circulars), but I could be wrong.

xg917
November 24th, 2006, 11:01
its for everything... clothes too and toys

Hawq
November 24th, 2006, 18:21
Curse these us only deals, if we had something like this then I could replace the 32MB one that came with my PSP :(

AvengedSevenfold Fan
November 25th, 2006, 02:57
2 gb at best buy was $40 with no rebate