PDA

View Full Version : is this guy selling real ps3's or not??

wolfpack
November 24th, 2006, 01:23
just outta curiousity, i was browsing ebay and i seen this.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270058983282&rd=1&rd=1

is he selling real ps3's or is this a fake?

Anger
November 24th, 2006, 01:57
This is a great way to purchase as many PS3's and Nintendo Wii's as you want for a little over retail. I have used it for a long time and made lots of money.
that is what hes selling - information. also spot how many bids there are on this waste of time.

people who sell misleading information on ebay should be shot. unfortunatly ebay can do nothing because they have said exactly what they are selling.

its up to the buyer to READ the description before clicking the buy button because it is a CONTRACT.

in short always read the ad, that way you can never be caught out, and above all if it looks too good to be true - it probably is. :)

Smurph
November 24th, 2006, 02:08
that is what hes selling - information. also spot how many bids there are on this waste of time.

people who sell misleading information on ebay should be shot. unfortunatly ebay can do nothing because they have said exactly what they are selling.

its up to the buyer to READ the description before clicking the buy button because it is a CONTRACT.

in short always read the ad, that way you can never be caught out, and above all if it looks too good to be true - it probably is. :)

Except He has it listed in this category:

Item Specifics - Video Game Systems
Manufacturer: Sony Media Type: DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, BD-ROM
Platform: Sony Playstation 3 Format: --
MPN: PS3 60GB Bundled Items: --
Condition: New