PDA

View Full Version : Possible signs of Life at Retro Console Dev?

XioN980
November 24th, 2006, 05:30
Not sure if its fake or not but this was posted on StrmnNrmns blogg:

strmnnrrmn said...
I have had many problems with my internet connection and other family problems in the past few weeks, but I am still hoping to release a new Daedalus by the end of the year which will have great speed improvements.

The name is mispelt so it may be fake but it's still interesting (possible) news. He may have had to make a new account at blogg spot

ukcuf16
November 24th, 2006, 06:23
^^ its fake. IM pretty sure he would have gave us a better report

BrooksyX
November 24th, 2006, 06:25
I am going to wait a few days to pass judgment. But my gut feeling says fake. I do really hope that it is real though.

porchemasi
November 24th, 2006, 06:31
i hpe its real too, i bet he can muster 25 fps now Its been months. HE MUST HAVE IMPROVED IT GREATLY ...

Bobby Lemain
November 24th, 2006, 06:50
if it is fake, then the person who posted it is retarted... =/ (what's the point in posting it in the first place, but then again people always have their reasons.....)

XioN980
November 24th, 2006, 08:39
If it is fake i hope it doesn't turn out like 0okm, We lost a TA-082 downgrader due to retards like that

Exophase
November 24th, 2006, 09:11
Of course it's fake, I can't believe anyone would actually fall for this. If StrmnNrmn had something like that to say he'd make an actual post (not a comment reply) so that people could actually see what he was saying. He'd also use his real account, there's absolutely no reason why he shouldn't have access to it.

Hate to break it to you all but there are people around here who impersonate devs all the time, probably for attention. I know it has happened to me before.

aries2k4
November 24th, 2006, 15:18
Ya, people like that are lame. not much you can do about it though.

Wally
November 25th, 2006, 04:12
Definately fake..

First up he hasnt had any family issues.. I think he just feels like all us other people who are working on something...

He just cant be bothered.. I cant be bothered doing Spiff up until something really cool happens with daedalus.