PDA

View Full Version : PSP: PSP Revolution v0.3 (2 Song Packs & 1 New Theme)

Briggzy11
November 24th, 2006, 10:27
Hi everybody :)

Basically I was bored earlier today so I decided to make some modifications to a pretty recently updated game called PSP Revolution that I have played near enough since it was first released (Back in the buggy days lol) Now I have finally been able to make the songs and themes I have always wanted to do.

I have created 2 new song packs for your listening/playing pleasure (Music taken from Flash Flash Revolution) and a totally new theme that I am personally happy with at the moment, I have noticed 1 mistake with it already but that is purely part of the game itself and therefore I cannot fix it :( (Where the stage and BPM is viewed)

FUTURE MODIFICATIONS...

I hope to complete some more mods to this game and hopefully soon (Dont get ya hopes up) start up a small competition to see if anybody can beat one of my top scores on a certain track :P. Future mods for this are as follows:-

DCEMU Theme
PSP Updates Theme
Christmas Theme
-------------------------------------
Christmas Song Pack
Happy Hardcore Pack
Neo Pack

These should hopefully all be done before Christmas :D

SCREENSHOTS

MAIN MENU
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/Briggzy11/Random%20Stuff/MainMenu.jpg

IN-GAME
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/Briggzy11/Random%20Stuff/In-Game.jpg

REQUIREMENTS

PSP REVOLUTION V0.3
At least 30MB spare memory (Thats all 3 packs together)

FILES

Briggzy Theme - 12559 (Put in Theme Folder)

Briggzy Song Pack - 12560 (Put in song folder)

Rock Song Pack - 12561 (Put in song folder)

Anyways enough of me, download and freely give comments :)

mr_nick666
November 24th, 2006, 11:35
Nice work Briggzy :p Been a while since we've talked toot on MSN (Ive been busy with a big project ;) ). Good to see youre still modding :)

Baboon
November 24th, 2006, 11:40
Happy Hardcore Pack

What choons are in the happy hardcore pack? ...my flat mate wont let go of my PSP if i tell him this some ardcore on there! lol

Briggzy11
November 24th, 2006, 11:41
Nice work Briggzy :p Been a while since we've talked toot on MSN (Ive been busy with a big project ;) ). Good to see youre still modding :)

Cheers dude yeh proper missed the MSN. I aint been one much myself because of college but today is the day off :) & the people need new stuff to try :)

Do I want to know what your "big" project is lol just as long as it doesnt involve a garden hose and a playboy magazine I think I will want to know :D

Briggzy11
November 24th, 2006, 11:44
Sorry for the double posting here, problems with my connection :(

What choons are in the happy hardcore pack? ...my flat mate wont let go of my PSP if i tell him this some ardcore on there! lol

Well mayte I have some Utopia tracks to be placed and some pretty decent tracks a good friend from college has agreed on mixing up for me :) Happy Hardcore style.

I didnt think id like happy hardcore music, its well good :)

MonkeyBoy1916
November 24th, 2006, 12:24
Looking good for your first mod, but your skin is just a modded version of the new skin in v0.3, still nice for a first one though dude. You can learn from my Anime Style v5 ( As soon as my PC is fixed, man its ticking me off :( )

dejkirkby
November 24th, 2006, 13:39
I just dl'ed this for my wife!! She's gonna love it. Panic! at the disco. Inspired choice!!!
Any plans for a Hip-Hop/Rap pack?

Briggzy11
November 24th, 2006, 13:45
Yeh im gonna do a mod pack for most music genres like J-Pop, Metal, Hip-hop etc.

Yeh I did use the AOI mod as a template as it was just perfection :)

This is actually my second mod lol I had 1 out 2 months ago called CS-PSP Matrix Edition, only got popular on QJ really and I never posted it there lol

Jonesyxxiv
November 24th, 2006, 14:33
This awesome im hoping to see more off these.:D

JKKDARK
November 24th, 2006, 14:35
hey Briggzy11 you always great :)

Briggzy11
November 24th, 2006, 19:37
All credit to the PSP Revolution team really they made this game just as awesome as the real counterpart :)

Joe88
November 24th, 2006, 20:56
indeed

every homebrew should strive to become what psprev has become :)

PSPNOOB101
November 24th, 2006, 23:29
sorry but could you make "panic at the disco" easier it is extremely hard i wanted to have levels of difficulty.

Not all of us are as good as you :)

Briggzy11
November 27th, 2006, 08:04
sorry but could you make "panic at the disco" easier it is extremely hard i wanted to have levels of difficulty.

haha ill change the steps and send a SM for them :)

TacticalBread
November 27th, 2006, 08:08
Although I am utterly horrible at anything DDR related, I want to try this. Nice mod :D

dejkirkby
November 27th, 2006, 08:24

It is really difficult. My wife got mad at it and I was expecting a flying PSP.

Briggzy. Please post your mods at DCEmu. They will be most appreciated.

Briggzy11
November 29th, 2006, 09:31
It is really difficult. My wife got mad at it and I was expecting a flying PSP.

Briggzy. Please post your mods at DCEmu. They will be most appreciated.

Im sorry i only made the difficulty for myself really, i like a bit of a challenge.

In the next mod I promise to make the songs a little easier for people yeh :)

DCEMU will get all my mods but QJ will get there own specific mod for a future competition im gonna set up between both DCEMU and QJ Updates.

mlcurly16
November 30th, 2006, 20:54
I just found this;

what did you port? SM or DWI? or is this a complete homebrew based off of SM or DWI?

Briggzy11
November 30th, 2006, 22:49
haha this is a mod to a completely man made game, just based of Dance Dance Revolution :)

Nice pic too mlcurly16 a bit of 2 tone class :D

Briggzy11
July 9th, 2007, 03:45
Apologises for the double post (even though theres a 7 month odd difference between both posts) but I am just messaging to say theres a new mod im releasing soon again ;)

charles094
July 16th, 2007, 01:04
hey my psp version is 3.11 will psp themes work on 3.11? also gpsp will that work?
*please anwser*

AvengedSevenfold Fan
July 16th, 2007, 02:16
...i dont see the big deal as far as songs go. new song packs are all over the net for stepmania that you can use for this.

zheg_pagaza
July 16th, 2007, 04:59
Briggzy11, te pareces a chilis lol

callsignAPOLLO
July 16th, 2007, 08:07
Umm, I'm new here, but I have IMPORTANT NEWS! there is a new psp, just released, what does this mean for homebrew!?!?! will it be able to be downgraded? will it have some sort of build it block to prevent hombrew no matter the firmware version? Is the new psp worth getting?? decide for yourself! (http://www.gamespot.com/features/6173974/index.html?tag=topslot;title;1) this link may cease to work when gamespot next updates its cetral tab frameset, so just search gamespot for E3 info. or, go here (http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3161034) I would really like to post this as a thread, but it won't let me; I suppose because I am a new member. I've used this ssite for years I'm glad to finally be a member. I think I'm the first to post about this new PSP and what it means for the homebrew community; I believe that the new PSP will be homebrew compatible and that it will provide a fantastic boost to the PSP-homebrew and PSP-mod communities. Power to the people enjoy! ~~~(extended information)(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Portable) (something fun)(http://www.amazon.com/Horatio-Hornblower-Collectors-Ioan-Gruffudd/dp/B000AYEIW2/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-0780911-7893268?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1184568971&sr=8-1) -SISKO have fun wid-it!

Briggzy11
July 16th, 2007, 10:40
lol I dont just make song packs, I make full themes for PSP Revolution, something you cannot get on simfile websites.

LonelyTyme
August 20th, 2007, 03:04
umm just an fyi...i beat the sins not tradgedies song on my first try on challenge with 2x speed and dizzy on...lol ill post my screenshot here in a few...and i got an a on it so ya >.>

Mikz
September 1st, 2007, 15:36
Hey man, I'm new to the forums, but not this game. Thanks for the contribution. By the way, how do you make your own songs? I would really like to know.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the rock edition dosen't seem to be working.

- Mikz

fuelthescene
September 4th, 2007, 20:22
Why won't these download correctly?

I have downloaded the two song packs 3 times and they always say they are corrupt or damaged.

What am I not doing right? I know how to install the songs on the PSP but for some reason the actual download is corrupt.

fuelthescene
September 4th, 2007, 20:55
Never mind it finally worked. However I'm trying to make my own songs and it says Stepmania won't work on my computer. :(

Any ideas?

I have a computer that's just over a year old, so I don't understand why the game won't work.

danyonsimmons
October 22nd, 2008, 01:50
nice theme But i like step mania lol

Xgetxdankx
January 4th, 2009, 07:17
asssdick

marc-bar
January 8th, 2009, 13:36
i'm trying to make my own songs, but no luck so far

Takkun_012
April 22nd, 2009, 07:29
very nice thanxs i have psp revolution finaly but i want more songs!!
does anyone have DDR extrema song packs or anything?
Oh and thaxs briggzy11

Takkun_012
April 22nd, 2009, 07:44
Well briggz umm they are zip files i try to extract them and they say they are damaged or unknow WTF do i do?? they dont wanna work i can see the folders in there but idk i cant add it to the psprevolution folders?

dj Shadow
June 18th, 2010, 12:02
Try downloading them over then extract them

dj Shadow
June 18th, 2010, 12:05
For more songs for pspr check out Bemanystyle.com and search the sim files dude \\(^^)//