PDA

View Full Version : One Dollar Playstation3!

Darksaviour69
November 24th, 2006, 14:18
Introducing, the $1 dollar PlayStation 3 Auction!

That's right. I am selling the whole package for $1 USD.

On Nov. 17th , I paid $1,700 CAD (about $1,500 USD) for the 60 gigabyte console, two games ( Resistance: Fall of Man and Marvel Ultimate Alliance ), and extra wireless controller -- including the $750 I offered to someone in exchange for their spot in line at my local London Drugs store.

Buy-it-now, though, and it will be yours for $1 dollar -- no strings attached.

The successful bidder will need to be on Santa's Good List for 2006. If you would like to be on Santa's Good List, write to Santa and explain to him why you should be on the Good List. You can do this at: www.onedollarplaystation3.com/goodlist

Ebay auction (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220052841531&rd=1&rd=1)
www.onedollarplaystation3.com (http://www.onedollarplaystation3.com/)

Napalm-Death
November 24th, 2006, 14:22
Wtf, I am doing this!

DPyro
November 24th, 2006, 14:56
WOW...sadly I have no chance to get that as people are asking to donate to a hospital or charity :(

Napalm-Death
November 24th, 2006, 15:38
Just try it anyway!

F9zDark
November 25th, 2006, 00:09
This is unique... But I can more than afford a PS3 (if I were to forgo my luxuries like a cell-phone, driving, paintball, and hanging out with friends). So no need for me to try this out, because there are people out there more in need than I am.

Napalm-Death
November 25th, 2006, 01:34
-
This listing (220052841531) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.
-
I wondered if it was a fake to begin with.

F9zDark
November 25th, 2006, 02:41
Well I saw the listing when I posted my reply earlier, so I take it that Ebay didn't like the idea behind it. Oh well.

ITEM WAS REMOVED FROM EBAY BECAUSE THEY SAY I VIOLATED EBAY'S POLICY:

Listings not offering an item or service for sale are not permitted on eBay. These types of listings include but are not limited to:

* Listings where the buyer cannot verify the existence of the item upon receipt of the item
* Listings with the apparent, primary purpose of expressing the seller's personal views

All I'm trying to do is make someone's Christmas happier this year by selling the PS3 for $1 but I guess eBay doesn't agree.

I am trying my best to have it up again without violating eBay's policy. Any suggestions and comments please email them to me!

Thanks

Ouchs

There you have it folks.

Napalm-Death
November 25th, 2006, 02:53
Damn eBay, thanks F9zDark!

onouchs
November 28th, 2006, 09:00
I listed the $1 PS3 on eBay again hopefully the Idiots there won't remove it. They say they don't believe me that I have the console in stock. Many People think this auction was a scam because I am selling it for $1. Well it;s not a scam and yes I am selling the whole thing for one dollar! :)

S34MU5
November 28th, 2006, 12:38
cool.