PDA

View Full Version : Sims on Wii - first screenshots

wraggster
November 24th, 2006, 15:56
The small, square-headed Sims look like a cross between Lego men and characters from Harvest Moon.

Although EA has yet to disclose gameplay details, one of these in-game screens demonstrate the ability to customise your town, setting the position of your house using the Wii Remote.

It also appears to set you free in a bustling town with various buildings and shops to explore, rather than confining you to a single household as the series traditionally does.

Sims Wii is set to launch in Japan in 2007.

Screens Via Comments

jstush04
November 24th, 2006, 17:53
uhm, why cant they just do normal sims?

JKKDARK
November 24th, 2006, 17:58
uhm, why cant they just do normal sims?

because it's on Nintendo, kid games.

Junixx
November 24th, 2006, 18:08
because it's on Nintendo, kid games.

Um, just because its Nintendo doesn't mean it's kids games

Miria
November 24th, 2006, 19:26
Ill Say Sony makes kids games and day suck at it.. Nintendo can make any game... regardless..

jstush04
November 24th, 2006, 19:48
regardless of whether its a kids game or not, sims is hugely popular with a lot of different kinds of people, including me, haha. and, they will be throwing off a lot of people if they use graphics and styles like that. if appropriateness was their concern, then they can just remove the sex option. geez!

or do you think the wii cant handle the current sims graphics?

Joel92
November 25th, 2006, 00:52
regardless of whether its a kids game or not, sims is hugely popular with a lot of different kinds of people, including me, haha. and, they will be throwing off a lot of people if they use graphics and styles like that. if appropriateness was their concern, then they can just remove the sex option. geez!

or do you think the wii cant handle the current sims graphics?

hah... in your dreams, ofcourse the wii could. heck, the ps2 could, and the wii is more poweful than the ps2

Junixx
November 25th, 2006, 01:48
Yea the GC could also

Dee-Lite
November 26th, 2006, 15:55
I HATE SIMS!!! EA go and DIE!!! lol

Dee