PDA

View Full Version : Bubble Bobble Evolution US ver

wraggster
November 24th, 2006, 22:37
New PSP Game preorder at SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/SONY_PSP_Bubble_Bobble_Evolution_US_ver_.html?aff_ id=24)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/bubble_Booble_L.gif

Following in the footsteps of its NDS cousin, Bubble Bobble Evolution takes the classic gameplay of the original to remarkable extremes in a truly unique update of the bubble-popping arcade legend.

valar
November 24th, 2006, 23:09
just look at this cover it says all.don't waste your money.no graphics,no gameplay.don't even bother....

MikeDX
November 24th, 2006, 23:11
Bubble Bobble Evolution takes the classic gameplay of the original to remarkable extremes in a truly unique update of the bubble-popping arcade legend.

A truly unique update - meaning a totally diabolical update :(

Baboon
November 25th, 2006, 10:17
Hmmmm, another retro 'remix' thats a turkey. :(

Haggisdodger
November 25th, 2006, 11:11
this game is total crap completly ruined a classic game.

mr_nick666
November 25th, 2006, 13:09
I rented this and its best described as dogsh*t :( They ruined a classic :mad:

andyrob_24_7
November 28th, 2006, 16:51
Seeing this just remings me how good (http://gamepeople.wordpress.com/2006/11/07/on-the-bubble/) the original was.

Good luck if its half as bad as the DS version

MikeDX
November 28th, 2006, 17:26
The "new" version on the DS version is pants.

the PSP version is nothing short of utter BOLLOCKS. I wouldnt wipe my arse with it.

Baboon
November 28th, 2006, 17:31
I was thinking of buying the original Bubble Bobble for the PS1 for cheap on ebay (so that I can play it on the PS1 emu for the PSP). Does anybody know if this is an arcade perfect conversion? ...I given up on it being emulated on mame4all seing as that now appears to be dead.

MikeDX
November 28th, 2006, 17:32
Don't bother

if you want handheld perfect bubble bobble get old&new on the GBA. it runs perfect on GPSP :)

bubble bobble and rainbow islands on the psx have been fetching silly money for years now.

Baboon
November 28th, 2006, 17:38
Don't bother

if you want handheld perfect bubble bobble get old&new on the GBA. it runs perfect on GPSP :)

bubble bobble and rainbow islands on the psx have been fetching silly money for years now.

Yep I just noticed the prices on ebay! :( Why is it so expensive? ...was it that rare for the Playstation??

I've got Old and New and it is very faithful, but (call me old fashioned) as good as the GBA game is I still wanna hear the original (and not remixed) versions of the music.

MikeDX
November 28th, 2006, 17:40
The psx versions are just well sought after. I got mine years back for about £10 - they've alwas fetched loads on ebay.. no idea why, guess its just one of those games.

You wont get much better than the GBA or DS versions of the game sadly.. unless emulated.

Baboon
November 28th, 2006, 17:42
You wont get much better than the GBA or DS versions of the game sadly.. unless emulated.

I'd better start praying then that Kech might breathe some life back into Mame4all again one day! :thumbup:

MikeDX
November 28th, 2006, 20:50
I wonder how well it runs on my version of MAME...

Baboon
November 28th, 2006, 21:06
I wonder how well it runs on my version of MAME...

Please let us know? :D

MikeDX
November 29th, 2006, 12:33
like crap lol