PDA

View Full Version : More demos soon?

TCLCloud
November 24th, 2006, 23:16
via PSP Demo Center (http://www.pspdemocenter.com/)

In the US Sony have been updating the PSP Spots with downloadable demos, and it looks like some might be on the internet soon-

"I have recieved a number of demo's from a resource.
As soon as I fix my psp to test them, I will post them.

These are the games:

Bomberman JP
Bomberman US
Frogger: HC
Lemmings
LocoRoco 4 US
Namco Museum: BC
Star Soldier JP
Syphon Filter US
and hopefully more to come..."

All i can say is watch this space!

Project.funky
November 24th, 2006, 23:44
cant wait for the lemmings :D

judas_coach
November 24th, 2006, 23:50
Sssss... sssss... Syphon Filter?!?!?

crypysmoker
November 25th, 2006, 00:42
ok... how come these have allready been out before??

loco roco 4?? maybe the 4th demo as in the christmas one.

there i sallready a demo for lemmings .. there is allready a beta demo for syphone filter... since the game is allready out.

I think someone saw somethign and assumed somethign they shouldnt have.. since all thes egames are allready out

shrimpidy
November 25th, 2006, 01:13
The main benifit i get from playing the demos after the games come out is so that I know which games r good after they get a price drop. In other words, I like demos very much.

King of Fire
November 25th, 2006, 02:34
I want to see the Syphon Filter Demo.:thumbup: :cool:

TacticalBread
November 25th, 2006, 04:53
I like how there's a demo for Syphon Filter coming out, when I beta tested the game over two years ago.

TCLCloud
November 25th, 2006, 11:05
Wow lucky you, but all thopse demos are up on the site but are all corrupt, they begin to run the just stop and say some error message, does thes mean you have to update or something? Perhaps its just needs a little modifying of the demos....

foxzoner
November 25th, 2006, 12:16
I want the syphon filter demo! :D:D:D

TCLCloud
November 25th, 2006, 12:47
Some of the dudes at the Official Boards are working on getting them to work, using some Dark_alex program, will post when i've got them

Avenyet
November 25th, 2006, 15:10
no CC:ff7 damn them i can't wait for that demo

EvilDooinz
November 25th, 2006, 16:47
None of the test demos on his site work. Some of the demos dont even have a DATA.PSP to extract, the rest reurn size FFFFFFFF when i try and decrypt them and no output file. I've tred fw 1.50, 2.60(devhook), and 2.71/2.80 hybryd(devhook)

EvilDooinz
November 25th, 2006, 19:32
Ok now the admin of pspdemocenter.com is saying that they might have the wrong folder names but that would meen the demos PARAM.SFO would be incorrect also i might try a to get a few of these to work after all.

rock kills
November 28th, 2006, 15:29
I WANT BOMBERMAN am i the only one ??