PDA

View Full Version : XviD4PSP v4.043 video converter for PSP and PC

gunntims0103
November 25th, 2006, 14:29
new release via winnydows of his Video Converter for the PSP.

4.043 changes:
Rewritten Preview, EditAVS, SaveAVS logic.
Normalize on preview don`t crash on DVDs anymore.
Fixed bug 4000. Was if switch beetwin MPEG2 > IPOD > MPEG2 output formats.
For MPEG2 encoding locked minimal video (1000) and audio (128) bitrate.
Fixed MPEG2 encoding in 3-pass mode.
Lame updated to 3.97.
Now in always used pictiming version of x264.
x264 updated to R601.
Fixed bug - if import d2v file, change output name and press preview - program crash.
Fixed work with VirtualDubMod.
Fixed FLV import.
Fixed bugs in End Do and Priority boxes.
Fixed resume encoding jobs added in previous session.

Download Here (http://consoling.ru/winnydows/updates/xvid4psp/XviD4PSP_4_0_4_3.exe)

kill-the-bunny
November 25th, 2006, 14:47
it lookes beter than video 9

splodger15
November 25th, 2006, 15:25
Looks good

acn010
November 25th, 2006, 15:27
is it free, if not, i better use 3GP converter...

Veskgar
November 25th, 2006, 15:42
This does look fantastic. It appears to to a hell of a lot more than Video9. I will have a go at this.

Thanks winnydows! Really impressive seeing this updated so substantially.

Veskgar
November 25th, 2006, 16:30
Sorry for the double post but I just downloaded and installed this and upon starting the xvid4PSP for the first time my computer detected and quarantined a TROJAN virus.

WTF?

Heres more info. I'm using Comodo Antivirus:

Virus name: trojan.win32.codec.1
Action taken: quarantined
Object name: c:\docu~1\locals~1\temp\nsp29.tmp\startmenu.dll

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with this? DCEMU doesn't ever allow hostile programs so this is surprising to me.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Tomppa
November 25th, 2006, 17:10
Veskgar: seems that he virus is in a file that has nothing to do with this program. I think this all clean, like all DCEmu files ^^

gilbert9
November 25th, 2006, 19:25
it never seems to work for me i gave this version a try and same problem persist...is always telling me sorry.. errors..any ideas ?

Veskgar
November 25th, 2006, 23:25
Well even with the "trojan" file quarantined, this still loaded. This wouldn't convert a quicktime movie clip but it converted a DivX .avi which looked good. File size was sorta high and there were some cropping issues which I'll need to adjust. Sound came out good also.

This program takes forever though. Might just be my laptop needs a RAM upgrade or something but it took almost 2 hours to convert.

I wish there were faster PMP AVC transcoding apps. Also, why has nobody released a killer PMP player for the PSP? There is only 1 that I know of and it hasn't been updated in quite a while.

PMP video on the PSP is a big deal. Hopefully soon 2.71 SE users can play PMP video also.

samthegreat68
November 27th, 2006, 05:16
i think this is the same program i used a while back and it put a ton of adware on my computer, this would be very useful if it didnt do that.