PDA

View Full Version : Anime Style v5 ( PSP Revolution v0.3 Mod )

MonkeyBoy1916
November 25th, 2006, 15:35
At First I wasnt Planning on releasing this until I was 100% done with it, but being as with my PC issues ive decided to release it as is as v5, then later on create 1 final version, v6. For those that dont know, this is a mod of the homebrew PSP Revolution, which is basically Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) for PSP, mine is modded with Anime Songs, graphics, menu's and such. Enjoy.

I wasnt planning on releasing it this way, but with my PC issues I cant continue my normal work on it, instead ill make v6 the final release.

Nobody has the right to use any of my work without my permission. I have seen others do just that, and I had their mods taken down. If you come to me and ask me, I dont see a reason why I would say no, but all credit for my work goes to me and my team.

Installation instructions:

Fw 1.50:

Drag the folders inside the 1.50 folder into your
"ms0:/psp/game/" folder.

Fw 1.00 & 2.0+:

1st: Drag the folder inside the 1.00 folder into your
"ms0:/psp/game/" folder;
2nd: Go to the "__SCE__Anime_Style_v5" inside
the 1.50 folder and copy all but the Eboot.PBP to your
"ms0:/psp/game/Anime_Style_v5" folder.

Changelog:
--Updated to PSP Revolution v0.3

--Graphical Changes
-Eboot Completely redone ( Song/BG/ICON )
-Main Menu Redone
-Song Select Menu Redone
-Failed Screen Redone
-New Score Screen, Updated for v0.3
-Options Text Edited
-Loading Bars Redone
-Some Song Backgrounds redone
-Some Song Banners Redone
-Other Graphical Changes ( You will see ^_^ )

--Song Updates
-28 Naruto Songs Added ( Just so many good ones, I couldnt resist )
-5 Bleach Songs Added
-One Piece Anime Added, with 1 Song ( More to Come )
-Gundam Anime Added, With 2 Songs ( More to Come )
-FLCL ( Fooly Cooly ) Anime Added, with 7 Songs

Coming in v6:
-7+ More Gundam Songs
-5+ More Inuyasha Songs
-2+ Yu Yu Hakusho Songs
-Updated Graphics
-Most New Naruto BG's Redone

Id Like to Thank:
-RomTheStampede ( He's helped me so much, way too much to say )
-KyyubiDX ( Great help with Naruto songs and Main graphics )
-Liam15 ( Great help with Anime Style v4 )
-Galeth ( Help with Bleach Songs )
-4NONYMOU5 for Score Screen, Options, and song select buttons.
-DeNitro and friends for making PSP Revolution.
-DeNitro for helping me fix my beats for v0.3
-The Original Creators of all the songs used
-Original Creators of Pictures and Backgrounds used
-Anyone im forgetting, thanks

Note: None of my work may be used for Otaku Style, I will enforce it.

UPDATED LINK: Anime Style v5 by MonkeyBoy1916 (http://dl.qj.net/PSP-Revolution-v0.3,-Anime-Style-v5-PSP-Homebrew-Games/pg/12/fid/11452/catid/195)

It may be a large file, but you have to remember how many songs are included, also that MP3's cant be compressed anymore than they are. You also need a 256mb Memory Stick or higher, the download itself is 155mb, I cant compress it any farther as its mostly MP3's.

If you have any problems, feel free to contact me here or at my Home, DeviantPSP (www.deviantpsp.com)

Awesome Screenshots Via Comments

acn010
November 25th, 2006, 15:37
that is cool. people now can costumize. nice job

gunntims0103
November 25th, 2006, 15:38
OMG!!!!!! dude you gotta keep doing this, either update the naruto mod or do a bleach mod, or even a ghost in the shell, or pokemon ;)

bro you could have pm'ed this to me i would have gladly posted it on front news :)

great release

why is this file so large its huge, about 155 mb

MonkeyBoy1916
November 25th, 2006, 15:47
You have to remember how many songs are in it, and you cant compress MP3's any farther, thats why its so big. Wraggster will move it to homepage soon anyway, plus I have to edit the pics now, I just took better ones, and an in game one too.

gunntims0103
November 25th, 2006, 15:50
You have to remember how many songs are in it, and you cant compress MP3's any farther, thats why its so big. Wraggster will move it to homepage soon anyway, plus I have to edit the pics now, I just took better ones, and an in game one too.

bro this is flippin sweet best mod iv seen so far really good i havent put anything new on my psp for months this just broke my streak:thumbup:

any ideas on what you next mod might be as im now interested:D

MonkeyBoy1916
November 25th, 2006, 15:55
bro this is flippin sweet best mod iv seen so far really good i havent put anything new on my psp for months this just broke my streak:thumbup:

any ideas on what you next mod might be as im now interested:D

Meh, I dont know, I havnt been enjoying modding this as much as I used to, but I could easily update LocoRoco Style if I wanted to, many more songs available now, plus I had no PhotoShop skills then, I have some now, but im not that good yet.

Other than finishing Anime Style, im not sure :p

gunntims0103
November 25th, 2006, 15:57
Meh, I dont know, I havnt been enjoying modding this as much as I used to, but I could easily update LocoRoco Style if I wanted to, many more songs available now, plus I had no PhotoShop skills then, I have some now, but im not that good yet.

Other than finishing Anime Style, im not sure :p

my slow computer is still downloading this, get off your butt and finish this mod up :p . I have to say im impressed

MonkeyBoy1916
November 25th, 2006, 16:02
Just wait til you play it, im surprised its that much better than v4, it wouldnt be where it is without the help I got from my friends though ^_^

gunntims0103
November 25th, 2006, 16:26
playing it now i have to say its really nice, i love this mod :)

MonkeyBoy1916
November 25th, 2006, 16:31
playing it now i have to say its really nice, i love this mod :)

Thx, but with all the new homebrew users the past few weeks, Im wondering what they all think, plus alot of opinions would be nice :D

Auriman1
November 25th, 2006, 16:55
Incredible work. Two thumbs up!

gunntims0103
November 25th, 2006, 19:06
in sume songs the control input drags and slows down a little. I guess that would be a problem in the actaul game so that would be something denitro would have to fix ;)

doverkiller
November 25th, 2006, 19:18
155megs lol :D
nice lil' pack

gunntims0103
November 25th, 2006, 19:53
you know what a good anime that you forgot, and is probally the most influentual, DragonBallz you should throw that in along with some dbgt themes. Also another one panic anxity (the anime wth the base ball kick that kills everyone). also and this maybe be extream but that new anime with the vampires i forgot the name of them. Just thoughts can't wait for the next release.

cloud_952
November 25th, 2006, 20:06
Question: Why does Wraggster have no problem distrubuting mp3s (illegal, copywrited music) but not ISOs, ROMs, or BIOS? This is really hypocritical and against his piracy policy.

I'm not saying that I'm against this release. It's quite impressive, and the creator did a great job, but it IS just as illegal to distribute mp3s as it is ROMs.

firedragon_jing
November 25th, 2006, 21:20
Hey Monkeyboy, it's me again. I said I was going to help you with this release, but got held up with college >.<, but the semester is about to end, so I would like to help you for real with v6 :thumbup:

Also, when I download it, it doesn't seem to have all the files... :confused:

gunntims0103
November 25th, 2006, 23:44
it would be flippin sweet if someone made a user bar for this as i would be a psp revolution anime mod user. Tried to make one but failed. I dont have good art skills. Can anyone make one for me that would be sweet. Im really into this mod. Can't wait for the next release

textkihi
November 26th, 2006, 00:07
Zomg this is really nice! Just the HUGE file is crappy but man, you really made my day! I like those naruto songs :) And cloud we all own the CD's dont we :P

tuta
November 26th, 2006, 00:58
Very NICE I love u monkeyBoy keep up the good job lookin forward to v6

squee666
November 26th, 2006, 04:12
monkeyboy great pack
u said thats the smallest ur songs can go compressed in mp3 try converting them to ogg u get more compression for the same quality

ps: tuta i like ur eva sig it awesome

toto
November 26th, 2006, 11:16
very nice mod and best homebrew ever!

MonkeyBoy1916
November 26th, 2006, 16:56
I never cared for OGG, but I guess I can look into it. Thanks for the tip ^_^

Briggzy11
November 26th, 2006, 17:10
Brilliant work mate, much better than my mod, I have managed to compress the MP3's a little more, simply use "Goldwave" and make the hz a little smaller for all the MP3's.

Glad to see you modding PSP Revolution too, best game around for me atm.

Take care Monkeyboy1916!!!

TacticalBread
November 27th, 2006, 08:34
Holy sh*t this is huge, it took me almost 10 minutes to download.

Awesome mod, I love the FLCL songs. :D

Cloud_35
November 27th, 2006, 22:43
It's just me, or everyone forgot about Evangelion???

It would be cool to have the main theme in there...

(tuta: I like your sig too :))

Joe88
November 28th, 2006, 04:02
It's just me, or everyone forgot about Evangelion???

It would be cool to have the main theme in there...

(tuta: I like your sig too :))
indeed

I just saw it

the main theme is in there :confused:

anyway
its awsome anyhow you put it :D

nippondaisuki
February 2nd, 2007, 21:05
i keep getting an error but yet i follow the instructions in the read me file and it wony work i gt the load screen with naruto on it but when i load it it says that it cant be run. im running custom firmware 3.03 is that whats wrong ...help

deltr0n
February 13th, 2007, 06:08
um is there any way this can "brick" your psp?

XpspX
March 5th, 2007, 12:47
um is there any way this can "brick" your psp?

<_< no...

carlitx
March 7th, 2007, 20:47
u should update and put in more bleach :P

leafnoobi88
March 8th, 2007, 21:46
hey man, looks sweet and cant wait to try it out. Only one thing though.
Dead Link :)

archangel1024
March 10th, 2007, 01:41
This is probably my favorite Homebrew game ever, and to an otaku, Anime Style is the mod to end mods, keep up the AMAZING work

also

-5 Bleach Songs Added
Best New i've ever heard ^_^

sasuke4700
April 4th, 2007, 01:05
so what do u need to use this mod?

devilishgrin
April 4th, 2007, 18:25
any homebrew-ed firmware

Classic80s
April 15th, 2007, 08:40
It's good but some songs are UNPLAYABLE due to the seemly "random stops/slow downs" you can be playing then it then slows down out of nowhere. Anyone agree? And you know what I'm talking about when I say slow downs right? Play Sakura's theme or Motherland on easy if you still don't get what I'm talking about.

I notice this is more than 3 songs and I didn't even play 1/4 of them yet....

deltr0n
April 17th, 2007, 06:06
It's good but some songs are UNPLAYABLE due to the seemly "random stops/slow downs" you can be playing then it then slows down out of nowhere. Anyone agree? And you know what I'm talking about when I say slow downs right? Play Sakura's theme or Motherland on easy if you still don't get what I'm talking about.

I notice this is more than 3 songs and I didn't even play 1/4 of them yet....

Theres only probably 3-7 songs that does that out of 40+ songs i think.

Well its better than nothing.
Besides you can still play them.....it just stops.

MonkeyBoy1916
July 8th, 2007, 20:54
Hmm, i never did pay attention to this thread, sorry ><

As for a new download link, just grab it here, I dont have time right now to reupload...

http://dl.qj.net/PSP-Revolution-v0.3,-Anime-Style-v5-PSP-Homebrew-Games/pg/12/fid/11452/catid/195

Happy Playing ;)

moose187
September 25th, 2007, 22:37
hey can someone post it on megaupload or something cause i cant use qj.net cause it wont let me download anything!

carlitx
September 26th, 2007, 01:43
so when is v6 comming? iv been wait for like evr and evr lol.

jupchinbom
September 26th, 2007, 10:47
One question. Does this works on 3.71 M33 since it doesn't have 1.5 kernel.

kryst abegnalie
October 15th, 2007, 07:29
If you have the 1.50 kernel today, you can now play this, and i really enjoy it, thanks MonkeyBoy1916 for a great mod!! I hope someone put links to where download add-on musics for this mod.

kryst abegnalie
October 15th, 2007, 07:38
If you have the 1.50 kernel today, you can now play this, and i really enjoy it, thanks MonkeyBoy1916 for a great mod!! I hope someone put links to where download add-on musics for this mod.

Nikolaos
November 16th, 2007, 04:14
This does indeed work on 3.71 M33-3 with the 2.00+ eboot, enjoy folks.

animekid4
November 25th, 2007, 15:29
every time I try to download, the page is re-freshed and no download link comes up. Is anyone else
recieving this problem?

KaiKat
April 18th, 2008, 03:24
Is Version 6 ever going to be released. i love this program. this and the normal psp revolution are the 2 programs i use the most on my psp, more then umd games and stuff. PLZ PLZ PLZ release Anime Style v6!!!!!!

Wings0fWar
June 16th, 2008, 02:36
I have a question....is there anyway to re-map the keys? might seem a lil bit odd but.....is there? i'll take any possibilities XD thanks

EDIT: Ah, crap, I think i just necroed this thread =____= *forgets to look at dates* srry ^^"