PDA

View Full Version : Vomiting Wii

wraggster
November 26th, 2006, 22:23
Because turnabout is fair play, recently we showed Punch Jumps's video of their PS3 with busted disc feeder and now we present to you the vomiting Wii.

Loading mechanisms have become a little bit of a personal issue since my 8 month-old Xbox 360's loading tray busted and Microsoft wants to charge $139 (plus having to provide own box and paying shipping) to fix it. Stupid thing is less than a year old. Microsoft apparently doesn't have authorized repair centers around the country like Nintendo does. All busted Xbox 360s in the U.S. must be sent to Texas, where they are miraculously healed and sent back again. What's wrong with the PS2 redesign where the top just pops up, you place the disc in the system, close it up and no easily defective loading mechanism gets in the way?

Video Here --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYu6zBQGRNQ&eurl=

Dee-Lite
November 26th, 2006, 22:43
It does look wrong, but i was just curious if it was a compatible disc at all? Maybe it couldn't read it cuz it was a dvd or sumthin? Neways mine will be ok come dec 8th :D

Dee

kcajblue
November 26th, 2006, 23:34
that sucks

paul1991
November 27th, 2006, 21:06
Tidbit about nintendo repair. Nintendo pays a company called Raido United to fix its system. You have to ship it to the new york repair center to fix it. There are no longer any nintendo repair places around the country.

Junixx
November 28th, 2006, 00:14
Haha....it creaks, but i was hoping it literally shot out of it, that would have been hilarious

Vegetable
November 28th, 2006, 16:25
It should be said more often; fliptops are the way to go. Less moving parts = less chance of breaking down.