PDA

View Full Version : help me please

pollup
March 18th, 2005, 00:34
im using games such as mortal kombat 3 on snes station.. is there a way to get the game to run on really low sound setting so it runs smother? or do i just have to turn sounds off.. ?? if anyone has any recommended setting please let me know.. thanks.

Hawq
March 18th, 2005, 20:12
This is the third time I've seen this same question asked by you, next time confine your question to 1 place yes? now to figure out wether to kill this one off or the one in help, only 1 is needed

marcoooooo
March 20th, 2005, 12:42
when i buy the latest slimline ps2 will it be possible to modify it with a modchip??? i heard that it wouldnt be possible....i wouldnt know myself so im askin you , here...thx

Hawq
March 20th, 2005, 20:52
marcoooooo please dont ask the same thing twice eh? the thread askin this is enough or if this was first then this is enough, not sure myself which work for the slim one, though there is a swap magic set that works on the slim ones for your imports

Mental2k
March 20th, 2005, 21:55
and try to keep the topic relevant

pollup
March 21st, 2005, 22:28
yes please keep the topic relevant.. but as far as what to use with slimline buy the swap magic 3.3 with the 3 little plastic pieces for the slimline.. i have had no problems running emulators and foreign games that way.. and it doesnt void your warrant.. but next time answer my question :)

marcoooooo
March 22nd, 2005, 20:11
sorry that i posted same Q. wasnt aware
thx 4 replies...im fairly new with ps2 so this is relevant to me.
:) ...and i only buy it 4 gran turismo

aaahm...im not sure whether i can ask this...but i will anyways :
how does this swap magic work ?

thx