PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Wii Retail Box Arrives

gunntims0103
November 28th, 2006, 03:03
news via ign (http://wii.ign.com/articles/747/747730p1.html)

Australia, November 27, 2006 - Christmas came early for the IGN AU office this year. There wasn't a single jingling bell to be heard, and nary a fat, bearded man in sight, yet one of the greatest presents we could have ever scrawled at the top of our wish list arrived this morning.

IGN AU received its retail Australian Nintendo Wii.

Arriving in an unassuming carton, which once had the dubious honour of containing multiple copies of Brain Training, the appearance of the Wii was enough to send our resident Nintendaddict Patch Kolan into a fit of giggling, shaking and all-round girliness. Anyway, enough chatski, let's get on with the unpacking of the Australian Wii, so you can see what to expect come December 7.

great news for austalia's nintendo fans. They will be getting there hands on a nintendo wii soon

zidanerick
November 28th, 2006, 05:25
Good Stuff, now where is mine?? :D

lexluthor
November 28th, 2006, 07:44
The AU Wii comes with a proper WiiSports box.. not the crappy cardboard one the Americans got.

zidanerick
November 28th, 2006, 08:30
how do you know that lexluthor??

Kramer
November 28th, 2006, 08:34
Yeah it does which im pretty happy about :)

check the ign link zidanerick
here if ya missed it
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/424/aussiewiiretailboxarrivgg5.jpg

We also get Wiiplay on launch and America doesnt:thumbup:

XioN980
November 28th, 2006, 09:02
Gotta get one, since GC brew works i am totally trading in!!!!

Dee-Lite
November 28th, 2006, 12:52
Well i'm pretty sure ozzy's get the same packaging as Europe, so My UK Wii should come in same packaging

Dee

fg-54
November 28th, 2006, 21:02
man! i wish i didn't live in america!

lexluthor
November 28th, 2006, 22:22
man! i wish i didn't live in america!

You wouldn't be saying that if you had to live out the painful painful waits between US and UK release dates.

Xiofire
November 28th, 2006, 22:53
You wouldn't be saying that if you had to live out the painful painful waits between US and UK release dates.

Yeah, waiting for my Wii in the UK is torture, especially with all the American reviews coming out.
*Rocks back and forth* Must......play.......Legend.......of.........Zelda .

-Xiofire