PDA

View Full Version : Brothers In Arms Making Its Way To The Wii?

gunntims0103
November 28th, 2006, 04:35
news via cinemablend (http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Brothers-In-Arms-Making-Its-Way-To-The-Wii-1810.html)

It has been no surprise that the next generation of Brothers In Arms is nothing short of impressive. While it’s still a ways off from release, every gamer is probably questioning whether Brothers In Arms: Hell’s Highway is going to make its way to the Wii? Well, with the success of Call of Duty 3, another World War II shooter probably wouldn’t be a bad addition to Nintendo’s lineup.

Utilizing advanced physics (much like Midway’s Stranglehold), BIA: Hell’s Highway offers a whole new level of military combat and immersive warfare. So I contacted a representative at Gearbox to see if the developers had a little something cooking in the oven for the Nintendo Wii. Even though I hate to be a buzz-kill, the PR commented that... “Currently, Gearbox hasn't announced anything regarding Hell's Highway and the Wii,

Although, given that Ubisoft is a heavy third-party supporter for Wii that doesn’t mean there won’t be a Brothers In Arms for Nintendo’s new system. The representative from Gearbox continued on to say... “as you likely know, we will certainly be developing on the Wii platform (we just haven't really said what and when yet”

Cernex
November 28th, 2006, 16:37
A, good news I must say. You should have told them not to forgtet multiplayer (like they did with CoD3), :P

El Cernex