PDA

View Full Version : G6 LITE News

wraggster
November 28th, 2006, 16:23
Divineo China (http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=dsl-g6litep) posted this news concerning the G6Lite DS Flashcart:

The product is now under production , the manufacturer confirmed that it will be available around 7th Dec.

More info:

http://www.divineo.cn/divineo/images/products/dsl-g6litep-s.jpg

The G6 Lite *ENGLISH* is the flagship product from G6 Flash. It has internal memory and comes with 4G memory card (1G = 1 Giga bit = 1024 bit ). It supports both DS and GBA games but also includes emulators for playing FC, NES, SNES, GB, GBC, PCE, SEGA-MS & GG. The unit has a built in media player for playing the following formats:

- Dolby AC3 audio frequency file (*.AC3)
- target's file of DVD video (*.VOB)
- wave form sound file of Microsoft (*.WAV)
- MPEG-1 Audio Layer-2 file (*.MP2)
- MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3 file (*.MP3)
- Real media file (*.RA, *.RM, *.RAM, *.RMVB)
- MPEG-1 media file (*.Mpeg, *.Mpg)
- MPEG-2 media file (*.M2V)
- Windows media file (*.AVI, *.ASF, *.WMA, *.WMV)
- VCD video file (*.DAT)
- QuickTime media file (*.MOV)
- MPEG-4 media file (*.AVI)
- DivX media file (*.AVI)

The G6 Lite also has a built in PDA program with full english menus

Payk
November 28th, 2006, 18:27
Well i just dont beleave that it plays those formats using the built-in player...
I could imagen a convertation but not directly playing them(for example divx....really i dont belave that)...Can somebody confirm something about that?
Ahh and 1G doesnt exist...that would just mean one giga(gap)
Gigabit = Gb
Gigabyte = GB
8 Gigabit(Gb) = 1 GigaByte (GB)
But thanx for teaching that crap dear g6-team

Another thing...
Bit is used when speaching about a serial device. There it makes sence.
Byte is used by parelel-devices.

What your doing there is not only wrong, its playing tricks on kiddys. And you know that.

Qerppsmmnx
November 28th, 2006, 18:37
I do not believe the built in player, its amazing if it can!

Shuin0
November 28th, 2006, 18:54
So does it have a PS1 Emu I think not

Kasimir2007
November 28th, 2006, 19:30
" includes emulators for playing FC, NES, SNES, GB, GBC, PCE, SEGA-MS & GG "

Don't works on my G6 lite ..... Don't beleave

jmac777
November 28th, 2006, 22:45
I have G6 lite and All of those formats woork

Its a great and fast Slot 2 device.

It doesnt have the space some might need but does support ALL DS games

TeenDev
November 29th, 2006, 02:43
3 things
1. is this another one of those BAD piracy things?
2. is it illegal?
3. where can i but it so that i won't get spywared and crap?

Payk
November 29th, 2006, 08:21
jmac777: It realy plays divx as it is? You copy a divx video to the G6 and it plays it?

I mean the emulators are included in other devices too. They just use gba-based roms for it. SC does same. But realy avi divx, vob and things. Thats realy hard to belave when mp3 eats allmost 40%-60% cpu usage. There wont be much lfet for the video itself? Does it play that with sound?

The thing is i read something like:

The format can be played on GBA / NDS is the special GBM and GBS format. Have already provide abundant Movies and music for everybody to download at present. You can't play some general formats directly on a GBA / NDS, but the format can be played on a GBA / NDS when being converted into GBM and GBS format by the conversion software that we offered.

File format that the our software supports at present:
Dobly AC3 audio frequency file (*. AC3)
target's file of DVD video (*. VOB)
wave form sound file of Microsoft (*. WAV)
MPEG-1 Audio Layer-2 file (*. MP2)
MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3 file (*. MP3)
Real media file (*. RA, *. RM, *. RAM, *. RMVB)
MPEG-1 media file (*. Mpeg, *. Mpg)
MPEG-2 media file (*. M2V)
Windows media file (*. AVI, *. ASF, *. WMA, *. WMV)
VCD video file (*. DAT)
QuickTime media file (*. MOV)
MPEG-4 media file (*. AVI)
DivX media file (*. AVI)

GBA Movie Player will offer the conversion software of crystal engine and can play crystal engine movie ideally. Including good quality and effects, Crystal Engine Movie is the most GBA movie at present. Even it doesn't convert movies by yourself, you can download a lot of latest and most popular GBA movies on the net. If unofficial GBA movie player is unable to play Crystal Engine Movie, only convert the movie by itself, otherwise you can only enjoy watching the online GBA movie that plays the extremely small part.

That clearly says that it use the same player like SC or M3 can use.

The unit has a built in media player for playing the following formats
Thats clearly wrong. That player is not able to play those formats. A software is needed to convert to a format. So that player (which wasnt even developed by g6 i guess since many other cards use that too) is maybe not even able to play more then a 32MB file, since it was made for gba, right?
The firmware uses a free player with a old gba format (which was great for that time)....

Well well well....its just about that little lies. Small tricks and costumers who bought it get angry because they didnt get what they expected. :(