PDA

View Full Version : X-Flash v1.6g (se-c)compatible

The_Ultimate_Eggman
November 28th, 2006, 18:09
Art’s X-Flash now includes support for Dark_AleX’s 2.71 SE-C. Alongside that there are two other changes:

* Fixed parental control feature for as the parental control level was previously ignored by X-Flash when running under 2.71 SE.
* Startup checking is significantly faster with all supported firmware versions.

This software enables modification of certain PSP firmware behaviour, it is to be used with caution and at your own risk.

ExcruciationX
November 28th, 2006, 18:43
Great!

tophead420
November 28th, 2006, 19:10
lol i love xflash but since upgrading to 2.71 SE-C im a lil ify about flashing gameboots and such to my psp cuz the se firmware uses more or the flash0 but i may give this a try soon

The_Ultimate_Eggman
November 28th, 2006, 19:12
I have done a gboot on C m8 no probs for me just watch the size stay under 500k ushould be ok.

tophead420
November 28th, 2006, 19:26
ok i thought the limit on the size of the gboots was made smaller on SE-C but do you know if custom made gboots work on this cuz theres only one gboot i really love and id like to have it back on my psp

ExcruciationX
November 28th, 2006, 19:47
So what can you do with this release? Can it do everything 2.71 SE-B'' can do?

The_Ultimate_Eggman
November 28th, 2006, 19:57
So what can you do with this release? Can it do everything 2.71 SE-B'' can do?

if you mean the firmware se-c yes and more X-flash allows customisation of gboots/sounds ect.

splodger15
November 28th, 2006, 19:58
Nice work Art

blackrave
November 28th, 2006, 20:07
Indeed, very nice work, Art! Now I will update to SE-C, cause I don't like the Sony gameboots and sounds that much.

By the way, I hope everyone reads the readme and agrees to the terms & conditions. ;)

kiore
November 28th, 2006, 21:24
I was a bit disapointed when I used se-c ,I couldnt use blood claw gboot no more, couldnt use custom bootup sound,nor remove the psp lable during gboot. so this is great news, good work...Is there a game boot editor or creator out there some where I can't seem to find one yet ..

kiore
November 28th, 2006, 22:30
just tried it out it rocks. On my system I'm allowed gboot up to 630kb so that means blood claw is back.
goood work, Art.

Kvonx
November 29th, 2006, 02:01
YES i've bin waiting, wasnt gona upgrade until this upgraded

TacticalBread
November 29th, 2006, 02:32
I was a bit disapointed when I used se-c ,I couldnt use blood claw gboot no more, couldnt use custom bootup sound,nor remove the psp lable during gboot. so this is great news, good work...Is there a game boot editor or creator out there some where I can't seem to find one yet ..

There is, but it's illegal, as it is a leaked Sony product.

Sorry if I'm not allowed to talk about it :p

kiore
November 29th, 2006, 02:37
There is, but it's illegal, as it is a leaked Sony product.

Sorry if I'm not allowed to talk about it :p
will the $ony leak puddle and run our way ?

TacticalBread
November 29th, 2006, 02:43
will the $ony leak puddle and run our way ?

Not legally, it won't :p

But if you're really desperate for it, I'm sure Google could help you.

kiore
November 29th, 2006, 02:49
thanx , I will have a chat with Mr Google. ;)

ExcruciationX
November 29th, 2006, 03:00
...X-flash allows customisation of gboots/sounds ect.

Well, yeah, I already knew that. I was just wondering the extent of the customization (USA spelling).

So Blood and Claws won't work? I like that Gameboot! :(

kiore
November 29th, 2006, 03:56
Well, yeah, I already knew that. I was just wondering the extent of the customization (USA spelling).

So Blood and Claws won't work? I like that Gameboot! :(
blood claw works, 516 KB (528,384 bytes) however this is the single claw not the three claw gboot ,(if that makes any sense)

cal360
November 29th, 2006, 16:29
At last now this will works with se - c i can get my past settings back