PDA

View Full Version : Play Crisis Core-Final Fantasy VII- next month

wraggster
November 28th, 2006, 22:42
Via PSPVault (http://www.psp-vault.com/Article767.psp)

In the event that you live in Japan and will be able to attend Square Enix's "Jump Festa 2007," you will have the pleasure of being one of the first to experience the highly anticipated Crisis Core-Final Fantasy VII- at the event.

Square Enix has announced on the Jump Festa 2007 homepage that the game will be playable by the general public at the event.

Jump Festa 2007 is scheduled to take place on December 16th and 17th at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan.

Screens Via Comments

Xiofire
November 28th, 2006, 22:43
Damn, i was hoping for a downloadable demo.
But, still cool news.
-Xiofire

Avenyet
November 28th, 2006, 22:57
damn i thought as much sony never releases demo unless u buy a game first

ohh FF12 comes out in the UK in Q1 2007 i hope we get a psp demo with it (prob not)

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
November 28th, 2006, 23:27
damn i thought as much sony never releases demo unless u buy a game first

ohh FF12 comes out in the UK in Q1 2007 i hope we get a psp demo with it (prob not)

lets hope it will!:thumbup:
and Glad to hear it will release soon! :D

Basil Zero
November 29th, 2006, 00:13
cant wait for the demo, hope it can be dev hooked lol

TacticalBread
November 29th, 2006, 00:24
Hope the demo comes out soon. :D

acn010
November 29th, 2006, 00:29
DEMO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol, yeah, i want a demo, i have money problems thanks to PS3 and the tributes i made for it.

vanle
November 29th, 2006, 00:31
What do y'all think, could be what the psp needed to boost sales?

TacticalBread
November 29th, 2006, 00:40
Yeah, it might be the good game PSP needs, to counteract all the horrible games that have been released.

acn010
November 29th, 2006, 00:43
hope its not a crappy story. or game play

kiariki
November 29th, 2006, 01:49
Via PSPVault (http://www.psp-vault.com/Article767.psp)

In the event that you live in Japan and will be able to attend Square Enix's "Jump Festa 2007," you will have the pleasure of being one of the first to experience the highly anticipated Crisis Core-Final Fantasy VII- at the event.

Square Enix has announced on the Jump Festa 2007 homepage that the game will be playable by the general public at the event.

Jump Festa 2007 is scheduled to take place on December 16th and 17th at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan.

Screens Via Comments

In the event you live in Japan. :) LOL, I love it... As much as I hate it... >_> Well, if I lived in Japan, I would have been one lost American, anyhow.

Either way, the graphics look awesome! :)

the_eternal_dark
November 29th, 2006, 04:24
Bring it on..

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
November 29th, 2006, 16:31
hope its not a crappy story. or game play

impossible to hav a crappy gameplay or story,:cool: because it's square enix we are talking about here, all games from squareenix Ownz!!!!!!!:thumbup:

tophead420
November 29th, 2006, 18:53
i cant wait for this game to be released the psp needs a final fantasy game hopfully squaresoft didnt screw it up like they did on crystal chronicles that game sucked they total screwed the battle system up like non turned base final fantasy is like a sin in my book which im sure crisis core isnt turn based but i hope it dont suck

impossible to hav a crappy gameplay or story,:cool: because it's square enix we are talking about here, all games from squareenix Ownz!!!!!!!:thumbup:

except crystal chronicles that was horrible good story but i hated the game play