PDA

View Full Version : Quick apology for the late news

wraggster
November 30th, 2006, 00:54
Hey all, been at work from 7.00till 3am then decorating from 3.30pm till 12.30 so now time to get a few hours of speed newsposting before sleep, tomorrow its back to normal :)

Veskgar
November 30th, 2006, 01:07
No problem. You don't need to explain to us that you also have a life.

I was just wondering when the DevHook news was going to be posted. And now it is.

blackrave
November 30th, 2006, 01:30
Yep, no problem, wraggster. I noticed there were a lot of unposted news, but that's all right. Now go get some sleep.
I'll go too, so good night, my friends! :)

What were you decorating, by the way?

wraggster
November 30th, 2006, 01:31
3 rooms at once

knackered too :P

Shadowblind
November 30th, 2006, 01:33
Like they said, dont feel bad about it. Where would we be without the News king, and all kings are human too, as we all are. So only heartless (and QJ) people would say thats a problem. :)

shadowhawk22
November 30th, 2006, 02:39
Yay. Thanks wraggster. I check this website like 3 times a day, lol... It has great news!

ppo
November 30th, 2006, 03:06
the best psp news site maintaind by: wraggster ;)

penileartery
November 30th, 2006, 04:52
i would like to take this opportunity to thank you for maintaining this news site. it really helps a lot because i have this one site thats reliable. no need to o to other sites. unless your out getting laid but thats not the point. lol i love comin here and psp-hacks for everything i need in the psp world. thanks wraggster

NoQuarter
November 30th, 2006, 05:00
no doubt wraggy,it's cool.we all appreciate what you do :)

Veskgar
November 30th, 2006, 05:02
Yay. Thanks wraggster. I check this website like 3 times a day, lol... It has great news!
I wish I had your discipline. On days like today with so much great news I find myself glued to DCEMU. Checking for updates probably 20 or 30 times. Damn you DCEMU. You are like digital crack and now I'm hooked.

Perhaps I'll get some rehab when the scene gets to a slowdown. If that ever happens....

TacticalBread
November 30th, 2006, 05:21
I wish I had your discipline. On days like today with so much great news I find myself glued to DCEMU. Checking for updates probably 20 or 30 times. Damn you DCEMU. You are like digital crack and now I'm hooked.

Perhaps I'll get some rehab when the scene gets to a slowdown. If that ever happens....

Sadly, I'm the same way :p

MikeDX
November 30th, 2006, 10:34
What did you do in the 12.5 hours between 2am and 3:30pm? :)