PDA

View Full Version : Asphalt: Urban GT 2 Released

wraggster
November 30th, 2006, 01:27
New Racing game released for Nintendo DS:

http://image4.play-asia.com/170/PA.77691.001.jpg

features
Rule the streets by forcing your opponents out, causing crashes, or facing off with angry cops.
Cars include Lamborghini, Nissan 350Z, Mercedes SLR, Dodge Viper SRT-10, Hummer H3. Or choose from motorcycles including Ducati 999 R, Kawasaki VN 2000, and more!
Use the stylus to modify over 30 specs on your car or motorcycle. Fine-tune for performance or just for looks.
Choose Arcade mode for fast and instant fun or Evolution mode for a complete racing experience. Each mode has over 27 tracks to master.
Speed through circuits listening to music from Moby. Win races, and the Pussycat Dolls will be there to cheer you on.

description
Asphalt: Urban GT 2 shifts into gear with six game modes, numerous tuning possibilities, 30 tracks and 36 licensed cars and motorcycles – taking handheld racing simulations to a new level. To keep the action hot, Asphalt: Urban GT 2 features music from Moby and music and appearances from the Pussycat Dolls.

Power a wide range of high-performance cars and motorbikes and race through 15 of the world's most famous city streets. Uncover new racing circuits and vehicles, customize your hot rod, and make the Pussycat Dolls purr!

Buy here --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-ba-49-en-84-j-70-1ny3.html

Junixx
November 30th, 2006, 01:32
Hope this one is good, I actually liked the first one

funem
November 30th, 2006, 10:30
This one is 100 times better than the first one and better than NFSC. Its actually getting good reviews as well. I have been playing the US version for a while now an I think its excelent

fkhan
November 30th, 2006, 11:56
This one is 100 times better than the first one and better than NFSC. Its actually getting good reviews as well. I have been playing the US version for a while now an I think its excelent

I agree however when it comes to controls:mad: too arcadey:rolleyes:

Payk
November 30th, 2006, 18:52
Yeah, the first one was the best rcing game for nds, till this one arrived. But still no motion bluring :(
It was the only good future of Burnout(the rest realy was crap)

Cygoku
November 30th, 2006, 20:59
I agree however when it comes to controls:mad: too arcadey:rolleyes:Arcadey? It's meant that way dude. It's no simulation and it's more fun like this!

Cygoku

Junixx
November 30th, 2006, 21:44
Yea I loved the arcade feel of the game :thumbup:

Payk
December 1st, 2006, 21:08
Well i checked it out.
It seems to be same engine as part 1 and some places are (allmost) same. But it makes a lot of more fun. Definitly a hot title, even if i think there would (graphicaly) much more possible its still the best racing title ds can offer