PDA

View Full Version : If you Could Live anywhere, Where would it be?

Shadowblind
November 30th, 2006, 01:51
If I could live anywhere....It'd be in Mobile, Alabama, or Gainesville Florida.

JKKDARK
November 30th, 2006, 01:56
Well, I want the best place. Yeah I'm talking about Munich ;)

Napalm-Death
November 30th, 2006, 02:26
Tokyo, Japan for me.

Phobos666
November 30th, 2006, 02:37
Definitely someplace in Europe, cause Europe is just so much awesomer than the US to me.

Edit: Japan would be sweet as well.

GobboFett
November 30th, 2006, 02:41
Tokyo, Nihon heck anywhere in Japan would be an awesome place to live. Need to work on my Hirigana/Kanji though :(

Russoxley187
November 30th, 2006, 02:58
I would move back to Germany for a few years...
Then back to the good old USA...

Mark30001
November 30th, 2006, 04:01
Someplace in Western Europe, or Japan.

Junixx
November 30th, 2006, 04:09
I'd say Japan.....lol everyone wants to live in Japan. :rolleyes:

TacticalBread
November 30th, 2006, 04:25
I'd like to live in Venice. :D

ExcruciationX
November 30th, 2006, 05:09
I would like to live in the Zeta Reticuli star system, where alien Greys are supposely located.

Stump
November 30th, 2006, 06:35
Hawaii i think, with my girlfriend :o :p

SnesR0X
December 1st, 2006, 01:46
Here in vancouver, but in one of those mansions:p

I heart Nintendo
December 4th, 2006, 14:18
Probably Japan. Not exactly sure where in Japan though. Tokyo's an obvious one, but it seems so busy there.

Stump
December 4th, 2006, 14:54
yeah, so manu people all around, 25hours at day.

lol ;)

quzar
December 4th, 2006, 15:35
Gainesville Florida.

o_O??? WHY?!?!?!? Gainesville is just a college town with not much to it.

For me, I'd want to live in the house I grew up in in Miami, FL. (still having access of course to my 'party house' and my beachfront apartment). Hopefully I'll end up with a well paying-enough career to be able to support those properties by the time my mother dies (and she leaves them to me =P). I've been told that I may have some sort of odd obsession with things not changing for that, but those people have never been to my house ;).

Stump
December 4th, 2006, 15:39
Miami, is the best place for car races, aftr what i know :D

quzar
December 4th, 2006, 15:48
Miami, is the best place for car races, aftr what i know :D

Depends on the kind of races. The biggest problem when referring to Miami is that when you live there, you know 'Miami' is actually at least 3x larger than it officially is. Officially Miami's population is only like 300000 because only a very small segment of what is really miami is counted, mostly because all the outlying segments have been individually incorporated.

For actual nascar, formula 1 and stock car racing (or whatever else) there is a huge race track down south (farther down that what anyone would consider miami, especially since it's in another county =P) maybe 10 minutes from the southernmost thing that would be considered miami.

For street racing, drag racing, and that shit, man just drive anywhere in miami. The police forces here are pathetic due to the amount of segmentation of "cities" (each one has their own police force, and they are generally not allowed to act out of their disctrict). A lot of racing will happen on major streets that divide the police forces, and depending on what cop shows up you just pull over to the other side of the street, and they can't do anything about it =P. There are also large tracts of mostly uninhabited land far south (near the aforementioned racetracks).

Also, Miami has like... the WORST drivers in the country. Nobody knows traffic rules here and a large percent do not have licenses or drive without insurance (due to the large population of illegal immigrants) which combines with the standard 'metropolitan' population who are on their cellphones all the time while driving. At least we have an excellent public transit system with the metro-rail (raised monorail system).

Skye
December 4th, 2006, 15:51
I would want to live in New Zealand.

I live in Gainsville, FL now. It's not that great. =P

Stump
December 4th, 2006, 15:54
@quzar:

wow! :eek:

that sounds very .. WOW! heh,

did you ever tried those races, when your were pursuiting by cops?? :eek: :D

quzar
December 4th, 2006, 16:35
@quzar:

wow! :eek:

that sounds very .. WOW! heh,

did you ever tried those races, when your were pursuiting by cops?? :eek: :D

I've drag raced before, but nothing organized, just some people who were like ! (in thought)"another person with a loud muffler?! they must be challenging me" I used to (before it was totalled for me) drive a '93 Honda Civic that only had a few thousand miles on it (so the engine and all were pretty much new) and the muffler was rusted out completely (it wasn't even attached, the exhaust pipe had rusted that badly =P) so it was LOUD throaty loud. So I would often get people rev at me in challange, and the car was so light that it really had some pickup, so i'd win a good 2/3 the times hehe.

Cap'n 1time
December 4th, 2006, 18:27
ID really like to move back to chicago. I go there so often i might as well live there I suppose. Also Vancouver Canada sounds really nice. :)

mcvader
December 4th, 2006, 18:56
I want to live in Brackley, Nothamptonshire.

I know a lot of people would think I'm crazy, right now I'm in South Australia, white sandy beach's, hot hot summers and bikini clad babes everywhere you look but I miss my home town and the people in it. been here for 6 years but it's never felt like home to me, I went back last year for my 21st and didn't want to leave.

Plus I'm not built for this weather, it's gonna be 35degrees today when the sun comes up. Ooops the suns coming up now, nearly time to hibernate :)

Stump
December 4th, 2006, 19:41
I've drag raced before, but nothing organized, just some people who were like ! (in thought)"another person with a loud muffler?! they must be challenging me" I used to (before it was totalled for me) drive a '93 Honda Civic that only had a few thousand miles on it (so the engine and all were pretty much new) and the muffler was rusted out completely (it wasn't even attached, the exhaust pipe had rusted that badly =P) so it was LOUD throaty loud. So I would often get people rev at me in challange, and the car was so light that it really had some pickup, so i'd win a good 2/3 the times hehe.

wow, yeah. that sounds very very cool. hehe,
do you have a picture of your Honda??
I would like to see it, haahha,:thumbup:

quzar
December 4th, 2006, 20:12
wow, yeah. that sounds very very cool. hehe,
do you have a picture of your Honda??
I would like to see it, haahha,:thumbup:

i only have direct pictures of it post-mortem. Maybe I'll get them off my camera today.

juggaleaux
December 5th, 2006, 07:38
I'd like to take my wife and son and move out somewhere quiet and peaceful like Wyoming/Colorado/Montana.

Or Canada, until Bush is out of office. :P

zidanerick
December 5th, 2006, 08:37
Either the US or Japan, but i love Australia so I'm not fussed if I'm stuck here :D

souLLy
December 5th, 2006, 09:08
I actually really love London where I am now, it has so much going on that I can't really imagine living anywhere else.

Otherwise I think Barcelona would be the place for me, it's so beautiful and the food is so amazing... and the spanish ladies are rather pleasing to the eye ;)

Stump
December 5th, 2006, 15:27
i only have direct pictures of it post-mortem. Maybe I'll get them off my camera today.

yeah that sounds very nice.. :P but, do you have friends who been busted by police??

(do not answer, if you dont want to)

quzar
December 5th, 2006, 15:54
yeah that sounds very nice.. :P but, do you have friends who been busted by police??

(do not answer, if you dont want to)

not for drag racing. i've been ticketed for speeding, and i have a friend who got reckless endangerment (for going 2x the speed limit).

my car (and it's assasin) are attached:

Stump
December 5th, 2006, 16:07
not for drag racing. i've been ticketed for speeding, and i have a friend who got reckless endangerment (for going 2x the speed limit).

my car (and it's assasin) are attached:

WOW MAN! thanks a lot for your answers. your a very nice guy :cool:

splodger15
December 5th, 2006, 16:11
Somewere like New York anywhere in america and australia

Destroyer699
December 5th, 2006, 20:27
I'd like to live in my pants.

Stump
December 6th, 2006, 15:30
I'd like to live in my pants.

yeah :thumbup:

that's the place i wouldn't live :P

just kidding :D

VampDude
February 3rd, 2007, 03:47
Helsinki, Finland

mexicansnake
February 3rd, 2007, 04:02
France, Canada, Italy... nice places :).

VampDude
February 3rd, 2007, 04:11
Finland is nice, I choose Alaska to be my 2nd choice! :D

ShadowKnight
February 3rd, 2007, 04:29
Beam me back to LEWISTON IDAHO. Kentucky is a nice place to start over when I screw things up, but not the place I want to live.

scarph
February 3rd, 2007, 04:44
Gotta tell you guys, Annapolis Maryland is the prettiest city you will ever visit. It's not the busiest place in the world, but if you like the water you can't get any better.

lmtlmt
February 3rd, 2007, 05:17
were i live right now, BRISBANE AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!
I would never live anywhere other than there, i would stay in another place for six sonths but i would always move back to brizzie!

Tam123
March 21st, 2007, 03:23
i'd have to say san diego california is where i'd want to move too sooo many nice cars

Cap'n 1time
March 21st, 2007, 05:07
Good question. I recently went to Vancouver, Canada. I loved it!

My first choice will always be back in Chicago, IL though. I was born there and go there every winter and often Summers too. In a way, I know that place better than my own current home.

mexicansnake
March 21st, 2007, 05:21
Good question. I recently went to Vancouver, Canada. I loved it!

My first choice will always be back in Chicago, IL though. I was born there and go there every winter and often Summers too. In a way, I know that place better than my own current home.

Maybe I shouldnt ask this but Im curious, where do you live now ?.

Cap'n 1time
March 21st, 2007, 06:44
Maybe I shouldnt ask this but Im curious, where do you live now ?.

Alabama. We dont wear shoes and we have no teeth. The rumors are all true.

You can learn more about the men of Alabama by watching this educational video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TAvLL77eHw
Seriously, watch it. It's a classic.

mexicansnake
March 22nd, 2007, 02:52
Alabama. We dont wear shoes and we have no teeth. The rumors are all true.

You can learn more about the men of Alabama by watching this educational video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TAvLL77eHw
Seriously, watch it. It's a classic.

WTF?!?!?!! LOL:thumbup:

JKKDARK
March 22nd, 2007, 03:03
I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT TO THE MEXICANESE :cool:

mexicansnake
March 22nd, 2007, 03:08
I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT TO THE MEXICANESE :cool:

You are welcome.

Is not a joke:D !.

baracki96
March 22nd, 2007, 03:29
Monaco. It looks great, I speak the language, and if someone gets on your nerves, chances are you know where they live/work/vacation etc.