PDA

View Full Version : PS1P Image File Woes

rescend
November 30th, 2006, 06:54
I managed to...aquire some games off Torrents.

Castlevania SOTN and Final Fantasy VII.

Unfortunately, the file format are in, you've guessed it, CCD,SUB,IMG. They won't work on PS1P.

I've tried a few ways to convert them to ISO files. But everytime I did it, I thought that somehow the sub-data would be left out (which the producers fiddle around to prevent their discs from being copied)

The bottomline? I've tried MagicISO, the images don't work somehow even in ISO form. In my PS1P screen, it just sticks in "Loading Game... "Screen.

I'll be performing the checks mentioned on another thread, I'll try to run it in ePSX first and see if the stuff are right.

But is there a way to reliably convert ccd/img/sub files into a proper iso?

Or would it help if I burned the ccd/img/sub file into a disc and then use ISO Producer to make an ISO out of it? Because although I use CloneCD to burn the ccd/img/sub file into a disc, my Playstation 2 reads them as a Playstation 2 Disc! (Blue Color Disc) and it won't boot!

The cure for this? Stop ripping shit into ****ed up ccd/img/sub formats and rip them to bin/cue or ISO. :thumbup:

opiate81
November 30th, 2006, 07:04
dude you aint gonna get much help here when you start off with "I managed to...aquire some games off Torrents."

just burn them and re-rip them
thats my only suggestion

Edit: Ive also tried ripping my games in alot of different formats and most worked for me

GobboFett
November 30th, 2006, 08:59
We here at DCEmu definitely do not approve of the downloading of copyrighted material be it PSP/NDS/PSX, whatever. This classifies as Warez talk, so NO HELP! *waits for mod to lock*