PDA

View Full Version : TY Beanie Babies

quzar
November 30th, 2006, 12:06
Anyone here collect them or know anything about them? About a year after they came out I started collecting them, and now have a collection of around 100 or so (all with tags and plastic tag protectors) and am looking into probably selling them off in the next few months (winter maybe spring break). I would hope to sell for ~500USD possibly a bit more.

So, anyone know anything? (if not, please don't post here to bash me, call me girly for beanie baby or whatever the hell. it was an investment decision and this is not junk)

chrono75
November 30th, 2006, 18:07
WOA!! I have to say it man, but my grandma collected beanie babies and she had about as much as you and she sold one for like $80 on ebay and I think it was a sparkly mouse or something. So that's good news for you. Anyways, I'm selling my Super Nintendo games on ebay and Chrono Trigger is going for at least $70.50 so far and Earthbound is going for $120 with the book and the box. If you ever see the games above in a pawn shop and it looks to be in good condition, pick it up and sell that game on ebay to make some money!