PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 beta entry begins December 4

wraggster
November 30th, 2006, 22:51
In November, Bungie Studios and Microsoft announced that they had a huge announcement regarding Halo 3. Most hardcore fans were letdown when the news was merely the announcement of a beta program...that wouldn't even start until spring 2007.

Today, Microsoft gave some more details on the entry process for the beta, along with some information on the 60-second ad that will air in early December.

Registration for the beta program will begin on December 4 at the Halo 3 Web site (currently the site redirects visitors to Bungie's Web site). The beta will initially be open to North American gamers, and not everyone who applies is guaranteed a spot. Europe will run a beta program for the game separately. Bungie has not yet revealed the requirements to enter the beta.

Also on December 4, a 60-second ad for the game will air sometime between 5:50 p.m. and 6:20 p.m. PST during the Monday Night Football matchup between the Philadelphia Eagles and Carolina Panthers. The ad will be a mix of computer graphics and live-action, and will only air on television once. After its TV broadcast, the ad will be made available on Xbox Live Marketplace and Xbox.com.

Halo 3 is due out in 2007 exclusively for the Xbox 360.

ninja9393
December 1st, 2006, 00:33
Also on December 4, a 60-second ad for the game will air sometime between 5:50 p.m. and 6:20 p.m. PST during the Monday Night Football matchup between the Philadelphia Eagles and Carolina Panthers.
I was already gonna watch it because i am a HUGE eagles fan but the halo 3 thing will give me another reason to watch it

BrooksyX
December 1st, 2006, 00:55
Only one more day until I get my 360!

Just in time to sign up for the beta. (I am guessing that having xbox live will be required to sign up for it.)

chrono75
December 1st, 2006, 04:44
God save us all... Oh yeah and Bigmace, the 360 is awesome! The thing I like most about it is the fact that u can download classic games on the Xbox Live Arcade (XBLA) like Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Marble Blast Ultra, Street Fighter 2 and Doom. Hey mace, u wanna trade screenname so I can duke it out with u? :P