PDA

View Full Version : FFVII Crisis Core Trailer

blackrave
December 1st, 2006, 22:44
New, exciting trailer for the upcoming Final Fantasy: Crisis Core out.

You can watch it here (http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/7255) and read the English translation here (http://www.adventchildren.net/fullstory.php?subaction=showfull&id=1159341520&archive=&start_from=&ucat=37&)

Awesome trailer, looking very much forward to the release of this game, at least the demo which should come out this month.

g00gy
December 1st, 2006, 23:09
WOW amazing graphics.
a bit unsure about the battle system didnt look like everyother normal ff game

vanle
December 1st, 2006, 23:12
DROOOL...In farking credible... This and Grand tourismo will make it worth the wait.

Dark_Wolf89
December 1st, 2006, 23:21
OMG, that's AWESOME! Graphics look like PS2!
This game is going to be really cool.

Mr.Denny
December 1st, 2006, 23:24
Nice

But anyone else concerned about the cut sequences taking up too much UMD space?.

Basil Zero
December 1st, 2006, 23:26
i've seen it on PSforums, its awesome, cant wait for its demo later this month

and cant wait for its real release next year

Nookadum
December 1st, 2006, 23:38
They FINALLY made the battle system like Namco's AR-LMBS as seen in the Tales games! :D This will possibly make it the best RPG on the PSP to date...

DPyro
December 1st, 2006, 23:54
DROOOL...In farking credible... This and Grand tourismo will make it worth the wait.

Grand Tourismo? LOL! It's Gran Turismo.

....Gran-Tour-e-s-moe....

The_It
December 2nd, 2006, 00:18
oooh, I hope I don't have to upgrade my psp.

blackrave
December 2nd, 2006, 00:50
I agree, but if it really does require 3.01, we'll still have Booster to help us emulate it anytime now. I just hope Sony won't release a 3.02 security update before the release of the game.

Abgoj
December 2nd, 2006, 01:07
This game is gonna be awesome. Forget GTA this is da game that's gonna raise da bar for future released psp games

PSMan62
December 2nd, 2006, 01:28
I agree, but if it really does require 3.01, we'll still have Booster to help us emulate it anytime now. I just hope Sony won't release a 3.02 security update before the release of the game.

u know, this prolly WILL happen b/c of the IDIOTS bak at the OFFICIAL SONY WEBSITE posting EVERY DECRYPT AND HACK 4 THE PSP as soon as it comes out (and contrary 2 belief, Sony DOES in fact check their own forums) and if we could jus getr them 2 STOP posting homebrew on the OFFICIAL (is it sinking in yet?) sony psp forums, then we could take a dent in the updates 2 come w/ only "rivisions to strengthen security" updates

the_eternal_dark
December 2nd, 2006, 01:41
This looks to be good. Too bad we have to wait for it.

And who says "da" anymore besides the "Governator"?

Auriman1
December 2nd, 2006, 01:55
I'm really looking forward to this game

BelmontSlayer
December 2nd, 2006, 04:04
- Zack is running, holding his sword in his right hand and a mobile phone in his left."

Zack: "Aerith? I'll have to call you back later."
Zack: "I've got company."

- Bahamut rushes from behind Zack and cuts him off.
- Zack slips the phone into his pocket and readies his sword.

Zack: "Hey, don't leave yet, the party's just gettin' started!"

Kickass! I so can't wait for this to come out!