PDA

View Full Version : Pump It Up EXCEED Portable

wraggster
December 1st, 2006, 23:03
New Commercial PSP Game released:

http://image4.play-asia.com/170/PA.79614.011.jpg

description
The popular Korean rhythm action game Pump It Up EXCEED is finally available on PSP™. Now everyone can play "Pump It Up Exceed Portable!" at home, work, and school. The game has an assortment of 94 songs, including K-Pop, Banya, and Pop tracks. Also, the 'Survival Mode' will make you more excited. Whenever you end a song or clear, you can appreciate an image and music in the 'Music Video' part. Pump It Up Exceed Portable is faster than your eyes and your thinking.

How to Play?

Push the direction indicator button to the music

When a direction indicator reaches the sequence zone, the player has to press the applicable button

When the direction indicator reaches the target zone, the gauge indicator goes up. Once the player pushes the button twice, he can attain a perfect mark, which is called a "COMBO"

When the player makes a mistake, the gauge indicator will go down and eventually the game will be over.

Game Modes

Arcade Mode
This mode is the same as the game console system. The player has 3 stages to complete and once finished, you have the opportunity to unlock a bonus stage. After entirely completing the game, you will receive 16 codes and even receive an internet ranking.

Home Mode
You can play the game without any limits. When you fail the game, you may simply retry again.

Sudden Death Mode
Whenever you receive a "Miss", the game is over. No limits. You can play again and again.

Survival Mode
You can play the game as long until the life bar is empty. You will be able to see both music and videos within this mode.

More info / Buy Here --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-bj-49-en-84-j-70-1pfi.html

acn010
December 1st, 2006, 23:20
how the hell this can be playable?, because in this game has the arrows diagonally. not up, down, left, right? me confused, anyways i play this game all the time in the arcades :)

F9zDark
December 1st, 2006, 23:23
I'd buy it only for the girl on the cover art, then I'd be disappointed when I found out that the girl wasn't actually in the game.

acn010
December 1st, 2006, 23:24
she's not..... sadly

mlcurly16
December 2nd, 2006, 00:21
...and how are we suppose to play this?:D

hacksparrow
December 2nd, 2006, 02:44
ima ddr addict, ordered from playasia...will tell u guys how the controls n mechanics ina few days

i'm thinkin like L=nw R=ne, []=sw and O=se

n maybe X,/\=center?

splodger15
December 2nd, 2006, 10:09
I wont be buying this game in a hurry

XEvilBladesX
December 3rd, 2006, 00:10
Controls:
Left=Center
Square=Center
Down=Lower Left
X=Lower Right
L=Upper Left
R=Upper Right

Great game easy to play and get, but it is much harder than "DDR".

acn010
December 3rd, 2006, 00:52
Controls:
Left=Center
Square=Center
Down=Lower Left
X=Lower Right
L=Upper Left
R=Upper Right

Great game easy to play and get, but it is much harder than "DDR".

i still dont get it...........

XEvilBladesX
December 3rd, 2006, 21:08
i still dont get it...........

http://www.studio9nine.com/home/title.html
Its all there :D

acn010
December 4th, 2006, 05:11
is too complicated!!!! lol, anyways i played the arcade and now is portable! i am gonna buy it

drivershigh
December 4th, 2006, 20:38
Ooh, this looks good, was looking for something until DJMax Portable 2.

@acn010 - I agree, it does seem a little weird, as I remember playing this in Beijing last summer and being totally confused by the diagonals! Though from the link XEvilBladesX posted, it seems like it'll be easy to pick up :)

hacksparrow
December 6th, 2006, 08:37
seems like i dont need 2 explain