PDA

View Full Version : tophead420's PRX pack ver. 1

tophead420
December 2nd, 2006, 20:56
Hi everyone with the release of the prx pack a few days ago I decided to put my own pack together with a few extra prxs including my favorite prx the vshex prx heres more details on the pack:

This is just a collection of prxs put together to help people out this pack contains prxs that will work on 2.71 SE-C but they all may not work but most will this pack contains the following prxs

lcscheatdevice.prx cheat in gta
vcscheatdevice.prx same as lcs but this ones for vcs
vshhex.prx (my favorite prx) display battery, change cpu speed to 133,222,266,333 and 29mhz (29 is great for listening to music and saves battery life but make XMB laggy)
oc.prx- overclock the psp
capture.prx take pics of the XMB
irsmp3.prx listen to mp3s with out having to got to music menu
brightnessmod.prx use the forth brightness u would normally need ac adapter plugged in

in oder to get these to work just simply add the path:
ms0:\seplugins\(PRXNAME).prx

I have already given you the path in both text files you simply must add the prx you want to use so you shold see this in the text file ms0:\seplugins\

Prx controls
at the moment some of the prxs I cant remember the controls to but i do know a few :p

MP3.PRX controls
(when READY is displayed in the bottom left hand corner, press Note+ Left Trigger to start playback)
(The Note button is to the left of select)
Note + Left Trigger = pause/resume playback
Note + Right Trigger = switch playback mode between random and seqeuntial
Note + D-Pad Left = previous song (only in sequential mode)
Note + D-Pad Right = next song
Note + D-Pad Up = Volume up (for the mp3)
Note + D-Pad Down = Volume Down (for the mp3)
Note + Triangle = Change CPU speed

Note + Square = Toggle On Screen Display (default off)
Note + Circle = Reload list of mp3 files (needed if you change the files in the music folder using usb)
Note + Cross = Change brightness level

VSHEX.PRX controls

Press HOME + SELECT in the XMB to change the CPU and GPU speeds, steps are 133/66, 222/111, 266/133, and 333/166

Press HOME + CIRCLE in the XMB to change the CPU speed to 30MHz and the GPU to 50MHz. This makes the XMB become a little laggy but is fine for playing AT3 music or AVC video as this is hardware decoded :)

Press HOME + L TRIGGER to execute ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM/DEVBOOT.PBP - this is yet ANOTHER way of booting DevHook instantly into 2.71 firmware, but now you can do it after startup :) DO NOT USE ON SE-C WILL NOT WORK

Press HOME + R TRIGGER to get battery percentage, voltage and temperature information.

Screen\Video Capture Module
Music Button(hold, green wave passes screen) = Take ScreenShot / Stop Recording Video
Right Shoulder Button + Music Button = Start Recording Video
Right Shoulder Button + Left Shoulder Button + Music Button = Start Recording "Advanced Video Mode"

SVC Player
D-Pad Left = Previous Video
D-Pad Right = Next Video
X = Play GIF Video
Left Shoulder Button = Previous Skin
Right Shoulder Button = Next Skin
Triangle (when playing) = Toggle Full Screen Mode (on/off)
HOLD Square (when playing) = Pause Video"

Enjoy the pack and if anyone minds giving me the control list for prxs I didn't mention or minds putting them on a post i would greatly appreciate it

And I take no credit what so ever for these prxs for which they were not made by me any credit given should be towards the creators tho I do take credit for putting the pack together tho Im not really worried about getting credit for it I done this to help the psp community (mainly the great DCemu community)

Enjoy =P
tophead420

download below
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w989x8

S34MU5
December 2nd, 2006, 23:14
Cheers tophead!

just what i was looking for.
cant be bothered looking for them all myself.

would anyone say it was a bad idea to flash these if your using harleygs V2 custom firmware:D coz i might.

labowl
December 2nd, 2006, 23:34
I cant get any of these to work. I have put the folder "seplugins" in the root of the memory stick but when it comes to playing mp3's and changing cpu speed it doesn't work.

siulmagic
December 3rd, 2006, 00:12
great ima download this

Russoxley187
December 3rd, 2006, 01:56
So how do you enable the GTA cheats?
I got Vice City one enables, but How do you actuvate once you are in the game.

Nikolaos
December 3rd, 2006, 02:40
vshex mod should just be rename cpu speed changer lol

Cristyle
December 3rd, 2006, 09:44
How do i get two prx working at the same time?

eg: i added these two prx to my SEPLUGINS-folder
- vshex.prx
- brightnessmod.prx

i edited the VSH.txt and GAME.txt as follows

ms0:\SEPLUGINS\vshex.prx
ms0:\SEPLUGINS\BrightnessMod.prx

only the prx of the first line is working :-( when i switch the lines, the brightnessmod is working, but no overclocking :-P

can anyone help me please, thx in advance :-)

pkmaximum
December 3rd, 2006, 19:37
Ughh is there anyway to get the wifi on 2.71 SE-C to work on firmware 2.71 SE-C?

Because the whole reason why I wanted a whex mod was for like using web browser and online games at 333mhz....

jak66
December 3rd, 2006, 19:44
Cristyle-if you use the irsmp3.prx you get overclocking and brightness mod built in, its like 3 prx's in 1

pkmaximum-i read that if you flash a sig-checked wifi.prx from a 2.00 dump then you can use wifi at 333 mhz, i never had a chance to try though (i flashed the sig-checked prx on SE-B" and it didnt brick, but shortly after upgraded to SE-C without even testing the wifi at 333mhz)

pkmaximum
December 4th, 2006, 01:10
Hmmm.... how would you go about flashing the wifi.prx to the firmware 2.71 - SE-C. Because I'm not 100% sure on how you just take a file and flash it to the Flash 01 folder just like that....If you could explain how and even possibly provide the PRX that would be great.

Cristyle
December 4th, 2006, 07:56
thx 4 the quick replies!

but i found out already how to use multiple prxs.
loading up recovery mode will show a menu called plugins where you can enable all seplugins :-P hehe damn

jak66
December 4th, 2006, 08:52
Hmmm.... how would you go about flashing the wifi.prx to the firmware 2.71 - SE-C. Because I'm not 100% sure on how you just take a file and flash it to the Flash 01 folder just like that....If you could explain how and even possibly provide the PRX that would be great.

its impossible to provide you with the wifi.prx cause sig check is different for every psp

just use the pspr extractor mod by dax, and choose one of the options that gives you sig checked prxs

to flash you need to use psp filer (1.5 Kernal)

when you start it up press select, circle, square then cross to get english. Next press and hold l trigger, left and r trigger, which should activate hacker mode. Now scroll down to the wifi.prx and press cross, then circle (copys the prx to ram). Now press start twice to get to flash0 (note im using psp filer 1.9, some earlier versions only needed you to press start once because it didnt read the UMD drive). Finally, scroll down to the kn folder, press cross, then triangle, then circle (overwrites the wifi.prx).

Russoxley187
December 4th, 2006, 14:07
Nobody knows how to use the GTA cheats?
I know how to enable them but what about in the game?

mikebeaver
December 4th, 2006, 14:35
Ithe cheat menu will auto matically appear when the game loads in GTA:VCS...IF and its a big IF, the cheats prx works.
I had it working the other day along with oc module and the brightness module and now all of a sudden it stopped working, i dont know what i have done wrong :( ive tried reflashing 2.71 se-c and it still isnt helping, i believe its just very unstable at the moment and am hoping someone has an idea of how to fix this issue.

Russoxley187
December 4th, 2006, 14:42
i read that you can only have one mod activated at one time.
I was using the Cheat device but then I got Hen-c.
they only have it for Hen-B at the moment, that worked great.

RomComZom
December 4th, 2006, 15:31
"CONTROLS
Music Button(hold, green wave passes screen) = Take ScreenShot / Stop Recording Video
Right Shoulder Button + Left Shoulder Button + Music Button = Start Recording "Advanced Video Mode"
SVC Player
D-Pad Right = Next Video
X = Play GIF Video

tophead420
December 4th, 2006, 17:03
"CONTROLS
SVC Player
D-Pad Right = Next Video
X = Play GIF Video

thanks man i needed these to add to my post becuz im to lazy to give these a try my self :p