PDA

View Full Version : Firefly Fans?

BlackJack23
December 2nd, 2006, 21:30
Hi all

I was wondering how many of you on this forum are Firefly fans. If you don't know what Firefly is, its a television series created by Joss Whedon that has attained cult status.

I don't predict there will be many here as the PSP is a device aimed the younger portion of the teenage population while Firefly is intended for more mature viewers.

I am very interested to see how many of you actually are fans. Firefly is by far my favourite series and has even found its way into my sig:p

gamerremag
December 2nd, 2006, 22:13
ooooooh that show, that was a good show. i used to watch it on fox

BlackJack23
December 3rd, 2006, 09:00
Have you seen Serenity?

quzar
December 3rd, 2006, 09:33
THIS IS NOT A PSP SITE! ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG.

Anyways, I've gots the boxset deally for it. Amazing show. I love the last episode (was that the last episode?) with the crazy bounty hunter. "I don't think of myself as a lion. You might as well, though ... I have a mighty roar." hehe

TacticalBread
December 3rd, 2006, 11:50
lol, I read the thread title, and thought you meant the shitty phone, the Firefly, and I was about to kick you in the teeth.

But, from what Wikipedia said, it sounds like a good show. :D

gamerremag
December 3rd, 2006, 15:57
lol i thought it was the kid phone, too.

THB
December 3rd, 2006, 16:05
I bought Serenity today on UMD it was $10AU brand new! Also grabbed the bourne identity... for someone who said he was never going to buy UMD movies I have ended up with a nice little collection... they are soooo cheap I cant resist. ;)

BlackJack23
December 3rd, 2006, 16:05
LOL

Never heard of a Firefly kid's phone but I can imagine one :)

The bounty hunter is Jubal Early(Cleverly taken by switching the first and last names of one of the Fox executives lol)

Hoban 'Wash' Washburne: Little River just gets more colorful by the moment. What'll she do next?
Zoe Washburne: Either blow us all up or rub soup in our hair. It's a toss-up.
Hoban 'Wash' Washburne: I hope she does the soup thing. It's always a hoot, and we don't all die from it.

Mal: "If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em. "
Zoe: "Shoot 'em?"
Mal: "Politely."

:rofl:

gamerremag
December 3rd, 2006, 16:08
omg!! is it a bird?! is it a plane?! no its dumb superman firefly phone!