PDA

View Full Version : is there a virus that opens your disk drive?

gamerremag
December 2nd, 2006, 22:36
yeah, i have been wanting to know if there was one, because a firend of mine was telling me stuff like one of his friends did something to him. (disk drive opening, ect.) i was wondering what it is called so i can help him delete it. if you dont want to tell me the name of the virus, then just tell me how to get rid of it!

Mark30001
December 2nd, 2006, 23:02
I had something similar happen while I was playing Counter-Strike 1.6 at some random server (turns out the admin of the server somehow managed to open the CD-Drive of everyone who was present in that server, including a friend of mine).

Anyway, I remember there were a couple of programs that could do some crazy things to your PC, including opening the CD-Drive, etc.

S34MU5
December 2nd, 2006, 23:54
Yes there is, My friend batch coded one :rofl:

also there is one i think called backdoor sub7
i think or another called back oraphis

gamerremag
December 3rd, 2006, 00:07
turns out the admin of the server somehow managed to open the CD-Drive of everyone who was present in that server.

did it happen just once, and then that was it?cause thats wa happen to my friend, just wanted to make sure that the program/virus was off

by the way, thanks s34mu5, ill check to find out if they go away or not.

Junixx
December 3rd, 2006, 00:28
I had something similar happen while I was playing Counter-Strike 1.6 at some random server (turns out the admin of the server somehow managed to open the CD-Drive of everyone who was present in that server, including a friend of mine).

LMAO, AMXX mod with UAIO, use it in my old server, you can do some crazy stuff with it, it's down now though :(

Smurph
December 3rd, 2006, 16:48
Normally, I'd offer some help, but you have greatly offended me by claiming your location to be on my mom. So... GET AIDS.

AvengedSevenfold Fan
December 4th, 2006, 00:55
dont be so sensitive

Destroyer699
December 4th, 2006, 04:56
Yes, there is. I downloaded a pack of fun batches once and there was one in it that opened and closed it.

gamerremag
December 5th, 2006, 21:51
a pack of fun batches?

S34MU5
December 5th, 2006, 21:53
"Batches"
more commenly known as batch files.
MS-DOS styleeee