PDA

View Full Version : [RELEASE] PvP Pong

BlackShark
December 3rd, 2006, 07:11
Hello!,

i Bring you my very first Game,

Pvp Pong or Player vs. Player Pong, it is unfortunetly coded in Lua, cuz learning
C/C++ and setting it up for the psp isn't easy, (niether was Lua, but its alot easier than C/C++)

any way, the game is lacking, as it does not have a menu, nor any AI,(hence PvP)
controls are simple, up, and down controls the left paddle (player 1 ) and triangle and X control the right paddle (player 2), it does have a score system, but it goes on indefinetly. and without further a due.....

PvP Pong! http://blackshark.nukelol.com/PvPPong.zip

PS. there is pic of it attached....and there should be MORE releases, I hope that near the end of my development for this, there will be a version that can play single, AD-hoc, and Infrastructure. so please get back to me on how it is. thank you!

splodger15
December 3rd, 2006, 09:56
Good work BlackShark, I hope to see more releases of this in the future

BlackShark
December 3rd, 2006, 11:55
you can be sure of it!, i already have (in my psp working) a pvp pong version that has a gamesplash screen, a menu, and a choice between Player vs. player or an AI version you vs, CPU, (much thanks to Guitar God1134 for the AI version), i just need to fix some minor stuff and then i will release it.

splodger15
December 3rd, 2006, 12:35
You should change the background instead of black you should have like a selection where you can choose what you want

BlackShark
December 5th, 2006, 12:04
...are you spying on me??? :) already in the works!:thumbup: