PDA

View Full Version : Philips 5-in-1 Portable Video Game Charger

wraggster
December 3rd, 2006, 18:01
Via Crunchgear (http://crunchgear.com/2006/12/01/philips-5-in-1-portable-video-game-charger/)

I suppose some of us out there have our streams crossed and are as equally addicted to Brain Age as Liberty City Stories. Unfortunately, traveling with multiple portable game systems means traveling with multiple charge cords. Philips Universal Handheld Travel Charger & Adaptor 5-in-1 charger juices up your Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo GBA, Nintendo GBA Micro, and PSP (although I can’t imagine someone would carry more than one of the first four.) Expect this to drop around CES.

Screen Via Comments

kcajblue
December 3rd, 2006, 20:51
wtf. PSP!? all Nintendo chargers then one sony charger.

DanTheManMS
December 4th, 2006, 06:12
I'd like to know how they plan to recharge the 2 standard AA batteries in my regular GBA. Perhaps they meant the GBA SP, although since the SP charger will work on the DS (Phat) as well, there's no need to add another entry for it. I'm guessing they merely wanted to tack an additional "supported" device for marketing purposes. Of course, there's a chance it comes with its own GBA rechargeable battery pack, but I doubt it.

abeisgreat
December 4th, 2006, 16:58
They may have meant gba if you have a battery pak for it