PDA

View Full Version : DYD Mobile “How To Impress Any Woman”

wraggster
December 3rd, 2006, 18:19
David DeAngelo is the author of “Double Your Dating - What Every Man Should Know About How To Be Successful With Women”, and has taught thousands of men how to be more successful with women and dating. In this issue of the Double your Dating Mobile Magazine you will find out How to Impress Any Woman…

Download at Perooz (http://www.perooz.com/v1.0/?p=324)

pt9087
December 3rd, 2006, 19:35
lol, i dont think i will need this, but surly someone mite be... hehe

dejkirkby
December 3rd, 2006, 19:40
i'm married so i don't need it either.

Foxmc_loud
December 3rd, 2006, 21:34
WTF is this??!!

jetkey885
December 3rd, 2006, 21:54
i have a girlfriend but hey a few more tips won't hurt...maybe down the road.......hello ladies!

Avenyet
December 3rd, 2006, 22:48
strange but in some way usful but it a bit late for me i;ve already got a wife to be

jetkey885
December 3rd, 2006, 23:15
okay, i downloaded the file and read through it. the only tip was, "stop trying to impress women." the rest of the info was useless junk on how trying to impress women won't work. i've just save everyone from reading useless info. the author also promoted his ebook at the end, which suck.

deosvx
December 4th, 2006, 09:18
How to impress a woman... don't be a jerk. Simple as that.

saocore
December 4th, 2006, 19:51
what is this bullsh*t? :confused:
this is the second time I see this kind of advertisements in these forums

the_eternal_dark
December 5th, 2006, 02:35
what is this bullsh*t? :confused:
this is the second time I see this kind of advertisements in these forums

Don't stress so much about it.

It is good advise though...

F9zDark
December 5th, 2006, 02:50
Eh... His advice seems contradictory to his own advice. He gives one bit, then starts explaining it and contradicts what he said earlier. Yeah that first impression will always be a lasting one, but the better advice would be to inform the person to figure out a way to make their own job seem humorous rather than outright lying just to get a few laughs.

Plus the advert at the end completely nulled any belief I had in him; if he wrote the whole mag without using a blatent advertisement at the end, but dropped subtle hints within the text, it would have been more... respectable, I suppose. I don't know, after seeing the ad at the end I just simply was disgusted that the mag was only a product to capitalize on the stereotype that gaming nerds are single and need help with the ladies.