PDA

View Full Version : Halo Dungeons Vs 2

gunntims0103
December 4th, 2006, 04:33
new mod via vettacossX (http://www.zionmax.com/showthread.php?t=541)

FIRST I GIVE A SPECIAL THANX TO CHARNOLD FOR BLESSING OUR SCENE WITH THIS GAME AND UPDATE THIS IS A GR8 ENGINE TO WORK WITH AS WELL AS LEARN FROM.

well ive listen to alot of feedback and tried to reflect that onto my new mod update.

so with that i have made the WHOLE set of models whith a full suit.

SPEAKING of models there are now 3 models you will now see a blue model in the game.

also ive added some nice level GFX to the engine to give it a newer feel and texture.

so i give you a gif. with ALL 3 models
and Halo dungeons vs2 ALSO WITH ALL THREE MODELS NOW!
RED
BLUE
GREEN

again this is a zionmax exclusive, i ask that no site host this download

download here (http://www.zionmax.com/showthread.php?t=541)

download thru link and give feedback via comment

Destroyer699
December 4th, 2006, 04:44
Nice.

pubudu
December 4th, 2006, 05:30
good work
keep it up as long as it make you happy
:)

siulmagic
December 4th, 2006, 05:44
im defently donwload this

emuking
December 4th, 2006, 06:24
i beated the game already, damn its hard, nice to know there is more updates, the difficulty on this game is harder than most present shooters, good work and thanks to the modder his work is appreciated

dj2005
December 4th, 2006, 06:56
Does this work on SE-C?

the_eternal_dark
December 4th, 2006, 21:02
Does this work on SE-C?

Yes. Put it in the GAME folder, just like Dungeons, unless it's kxploited, then it will go in the GAME150 folder.

Ihavenolife
December 4th, 2006, 22:12
top notch homebrew app, man!

I would definately give it a 10/10, and my only gripe would be a less repetitive background. Little improvements like that would make this an 11/10

dj2005
December 5th, 2006, 00:50
Yes. Put it in the GAME folder, just like Dungeons, unless it's kxploited, then it will go in the GAME150 folder.

Thanks a ton, been trying to get Dungeons to work on SE-C for awhile now.

the_eternal_dark
December 5th, 2006, 02:32
Thanks a ton, been trying to get Dungeons to work on SE-C for awhile now.

No problem.

I've been making up a map pack for a little while now as well. I may have something soon for everyone, depending if I can get around to finishing up before exams.

IamAbe
December 5th, 2006, 05:45
duz any1 have a username/pass for zionmax, i dont wanna make an account?

(note: if this is at all against the dcemu rules, please completely disregard it)

mnuhaily22
December 5th, 2006, 08:11
Nice, good job man.

Be3f
December 5th, 2006, 09:48
Dungeons supports md3 models, so you can import and use ingame any Quake 3 model (or models from Q3-Engine based-games)! I also have new models in my new Dark Dungeons mod: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=44879
and not only models...

mr_nick666
December 5th, 2006, 13:04
duz any1 have a username/pass for zionmax, i dont wanna make an account?

(note: if this is at all against the dcemu rules, please completely disregard it)

Just sign up! :eek: You dont need to give any more information that you have to be here :rolleyes: