PDA

View Full Version : Car Topic

Stump
December 4th, 2006, 16:00
Here, we will talk about cars, cool cars. modified, info bout cars, and other stuff.

what's your favourite car, and why??
--mine is a Ford Mustang GT, bcoz i like the style, the performance, and when it's black, with yellow stripes, it's VERY hot.. WOW:thumbup:

your turn ;)

chrono75
December 5th, 2006, 00:40
Car of my dreams:
Any type of Lotus

Car/Vehicle that I might buy in the next 3 years:
They made a little kind of go kart style vehicle with a v4 that can go zero to 60 in under 3 sec. w00h00!

My car:
Brand new DOHC Engine put in this year.
1998 Dodge Stratus ES V6 24-valve with turbo charger. 7inch TFT LCD TV with dreamcast supported via sound using my system. 6 500 watt pioneers, two in front and four in back. Two speaker boxes that support 800 watts each putting out bass and treble one of which is connect to my amp. One 1200 watt amp (with installed bass dial) powering a bridged 1200 watt Audiobahn sub. Fully matching interior such as Red and Black racing floormatts, racing steering wheel cover. My CD player is a Sony Xplod that pushes 300 watts. 1500 watts of sound total and not just bass, you can hear my ride more than half a mile away with the windows up.
All in all, I'm proud of my car and I might get a new one soon, but I've spent so much time on mine, I don't want to.

gamerremag
December 5th, 2006, 21:55
my dad collects cars....not new ones, just the classics

he has a 1967 firebird convertable. its got a 400 engine and stuff, and its in a cool red paint.

uh, i dont know to much about cars, but he also has some caprice, and a ss chevrolet that he used to race with. (i think its chevrolet)

he has more cars, but i cant think of 'em

quzar
December 5th, 2006, 22:04
I'm fairly sure either this coming winter break or at the beginning of the summer I'm gonna get a Scion tC 2.0 release edition. I went to the dealership with the intention of choosing between the xA and yaris but fell in love with the metallic blue. Anyways, I guess that's a tad offtopic for this topic, but w/e

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/03/22/scion-announces-pricing-for-2006-tc-release-series-20/

ßüboni¢ $oñic
December 6th, 2006, 02:05
http://www.germanpartshaus.com/320x240/001910_pf.jpg

oh God my baby.

My 1st was a 1987 VW Fox. The pigs had it towed..

Stump
December 6th, 2006, 06:04
Car of my dreams:
Any type of Lotus

Car/Vehicle that I might buy in the next 3 years:
They made a little kind of go kart style vehicle with a v4 that can go zero to 60 in under 3 sec. w00h00!

My car:
Brand new DOHC Engine put in this year.
1998 Dodge Stratus ES V6 24-valve with turbo charger. 7inch TFT LCD TV with dreamcast supported via sound using my system. 6 500 watt pioneers, two in front and four in back. Two speaker boxes that support 800 watts each putting out bass and treble one of which is connect to my amp. One 1200 watt amp (with installed bass dial) powering a bridged 1200 watt Audiobahn sub. Fully matching interior such as Red and Black racing floormatts, racing steering wheel cover. My CD player is a Sony Xplod that pushes 300 watts. 1500 watts of sound total and not just bass, you can hear my ride more than half a mile away with the windows up.
All in all, I'm proud of my car and I might get a new one soon, but I've spent so much time on mine, I don't want to.

wow.. that sounds really like a sweet ride man..
do you have any pictures of if??

http://www.germanpartshaus.com/320x240/001910_pf.jpg

oh God my baby.

My 1st was a 1987 VW Fox. The pigs had it towed..
yeah, that must be the coolest car ever :thumbup:

ßüboni¢ $oñic
December 6th, 2006, 16:44
idk about the coolest i just kno it holds sentimental value to me.

Stump
December 6th, 2006, 18:56
hmm, okay.. sorry, :|

what's your favourite exotic?

chrono75
December 7th, 2006, 20:24
Taking pics of my car sometime today to show...

Stump
December 7th, 2006, 20:27
ohh, you friends was really lucky! :o wow.

splodger15
December 7th, 2006, 20:29
I will be getting some suped up Nissan Skyline

chrono75
December 7th, 2006, 20:36
Nissan Skylines are V8 aren't they? I've heard good things about those cars. One that interested me were the new GTOs cause you can use the turbo on deman whenever you want.
I'll try to get some pictures of my car today to show you guys cause I've never taken pictures of it to show before. I don't think taking it to the carwash will be neccessary, lol, but the inside is super clean and I just Armoralled the whole interior so it should look nice 'n sparkly :)
This is kind of off topic here but one time I had a friend who wrecked his '97 Volvo car and it rolled 3 times and he walked away from the wreck and he wasn't even wearing his seatbelt. Just goes to show that companies like Volvo used to make unattractive cars, but hey, I would rather be safe than sorry and I suppose the car pic above reminded me of his Volvo. The thing is, my friend thinks that not wearing a seatbelt actually saved his life! Hmmmm...
I'll post some pics of my Dodge Stratus sometime soon. Later!

Stump
December 7th, 2006, 20:40
wow, that sounds very very nice :] looking forward to see it dude ;)

(tjeck you PM)

ExcruciationX
December 7th, 2006, 20:45
I really don't know much about cars.

Stump
December 7th, 2006, 20:52
hmm, you should .. that's a shame :D

chrono75
December 8th, 2006, 01:17
Everything in my car that is electronic was installed by myself without help.
This is just the interior of my car. I will post a pic of the exterior tomorrow, but, I want to run it through a laser wash first. :)
Oh yeah, that is Marvel vs. Capcom 2 playing on the LCD TV. :thumbup:
Okay, here is how I got my TV installed and working with a video game system...

First, I needed the TV, which I bought used for $120.
Next, I needed an Inverter so I could plug in my game console/dvd player to use the TV that I bought for like $60 I think.
Third, I needed some way to get the sound working. I was told I needed an FM Modulator but I said forget that and I just plugged in my Audio Cords (Red and White,) to my amp where my speak wires went and viola! Got incredible sound! It's cool cause I can even turn my CD Player up and listen to music while I play my games, the only thing that sucks is that since my amp is so powerful the sound is crazy loud even when the amp is turned all the way down on all three levels :P (Amp cost me $160)

Oh yeah, and the crack is my windshield totally sucks cause since it's winter, the damn thing keeps on getting longer every FUC|<ING day. The sterring wheel cover isn't on my wheel because it needed to be washed, so I may retake this pic. Expect an exterior snap and a snap of my actual audio system sometime tomorrow afternoon and the person that is owning me in MvC2 is my little brother :P ... Later!

Stump
December 8th, 2006, 05:31
wooomh, that's sounds/looks like a nice car man ;)

V3N0M
December 8th, 2006, 06:44
Well I would have to say my favorite car would be a FireBird. Since thats what I have lol. I'll post a pic if anyone wants to see it.

ACID
December 8th, 2006, 06:47
I will be getting some suped up Nissan Skyline

I will give you my 911 twin turbo for it. Or my jag. They are very hard to get in the east of the usa. But thats my dream car just cant find one from the west coast thats not moddified.

Stump
December 8th, 2006, 10:56
wow, I want a Crossfire ;)

Stump
December 8th, 2006, 10:56
wow, I want a Crossfire ;)

jman420
December 8th, 2006, 17:02
I think that of the american cars, the 57' Chevrolet Corvette is the coolest.. however, I think that I'd rather own a Lancia Delta coupe, or a Lancia Delta S4 rally car... both of which look freakin kick ass....

however, I would rather have my 92' Honda Accord, just because Honda knows how to make cars that last..

of all the American cars I've known, whithin 100,000 miles, the transmition will go out... on mile 179,000 on my Accord, still shifts like a new car lol....

chrono75
December 8th, 2006, 21:12
My mom gave me her T-bird and it's a 4.8Litre V8 OHC and has like 390HP I think. Anyways, it's a '96 and it has Xenon body kit and dual exaust. It would smash my car on the runway but not in the luxury/entertainment department compared to my stratus, however, it does have a tan leather interior which will probly get more looks than my strange dark multicolored interior. So far, I've had no problem with my new DOHC motor in my stratus or any other types of problem. My car has 130,000 miles on it so, something might go wrong in the close future if I'm not careful and even if I am it will still go wrong. I have to get the t-bird fixed cause it makes a strange moaning/creaking sound when I turn that worries me so I try not to drive it unless I want to challenge a soccer mom driving a mini van at a red light challenge :P

Stump
December 9th, 2006, 07:37
wow! your mom sounds very nice :O!

chrono75
December 9th, 2006, 18:47
My mom is awesome. The thing is, she wants me to help me pay for an SUV. :0
Which, in my eyes, is a pretty big feat. But heck, I love her!
Ahahahaa, you should have seen my mama drive that car on the interstate, lol I think she drives an average of 90MPH lol.

Me-
"Damn mom, don't you think you're going a little fast?"

Mom-
Takes a drag off cigarette and looks at me not saying a word.