PDA

View Full Version : "I Hack My PSP" T-Shirt Now Available!

Auri
December 4th, 2006, 16:04
Well, I finally have them done. My siblings and their friends love them. I'm not sure where else to post this announcement, so sorry if I hit the wrong forum!

The "I Hack My PSP" T-Shirt. Comes only in Black.

Check it out: http://hackingpsp.com/tshirt

Best,

Auri Rahimzadeh
Author
Hacking the PSP

wraggster
December 4th, 2006, 16:09
thanks for the news :)

havent you got a new book due out soon?

i did mean to get a review copy but deleted the email from the PR company by mistake

wraggy and pms/emails dont go :P

Briggzy11
December 4th, 2006, 16:16

I guess you get 700pm's a minute lol

Russoxley187
December 4th, 2006, 16:18
I loved the first Book, Do you have a new one coming out?

doverkiller
December 4th, 2006, 18:03
I can design better logo in mspaint than this..

Auri
December 4th, 2006, 19:25
thanks for the news :)

havent you got a new book due out soon?

i did mean to get a review copy but deleted the email from the PR company by mistake

Yep, the new book - Hacking the PSP, Second Edition, is out. Shoot me an email and I'll get you a review copy. I'm waiting for Wiley to send me another box of books, but I can just send them an email and they'll overnight it to ya.

The link to the new book is:

http://hackingpsp.com/amazonredirect.aspx

I'll be at CES in Las Vegas, so anyone who's going, lemme know!

Also, I'll be at Fry's in Fishers, Indiana, autographing books this weekend - Saturday, December 9, from 1 to 3 pm.

Thanks again!

Best,

-Auri

the_eternal_dark
December 4th, 2006, 20:11
Looks good Auri, can't wait for the new book either. Good Job!

BTW, wraggy, when is dcemu going to get its own shirt or hoodie?

TCLCloud
December 4th, 2006, 20:56
DCEMU stuff would be cool, like sweatbands or something....some t-shirts would be cool, you could hold a competition for people to submitt their entries and stuff......

gdf
December 4th, 2006, 21:00
yo that would kick ass. t shirts, jumpers..... socks!?

Auri
December 4th, 2006, 23:10
yo that would kick ass. t shirts, jumpers..... socks!?

SOCKS!

I'm thinking of watches... would anyone buy Hacking the PSP watches or I Hack My PSP watches if I had them made? Shoot me an email at auri(nosp@m) @ hackingpsp.(nospam)com and lemme know...

Best,

-Auri

the_eternal_dark
December 4th, 2006, 23:33
SOCKS!

I'm thinking of watches... would anyone buy Hacking the PSP watches or I Hack My PSP watches if I had them made? Shoot me an email at auri(nosp@m) @ hackingpsp.(nospam)com and lemme know...

Best,

-Auri

Auri, I can't really email you, I'm still at work, but I could have a suggestion if you do do watches:

Offer them in black and white with silver trim to match peoples PSPs. I'd definately buy one.

Also, why not make a soft slip cover (like the ones included with the PSP) that has "I Hack My PSP", "PSP, the reason to hack", or "Auri - The 'Man'" or something along those lines.

Socks? I could see maybe sweat bands or something, but not socks.

hanky
December 5th, 2006, 05:28
25 USD? No way!

Auri
December 13th, 2006, 13:30
25 USD? No way!

I was hoping to get the price down but I had to order a small quantity, which really hiked up my cost, plus I had to pay the designer to create a professional version of my vision of the shirt (Auri != Designer, or for you VB guys out there, Auri <> Designer), and I'm including shipping so...

If I add more products to the line, such as watches or the like, then I can get better deals, especially since I have the design now. We shall see! The book is selling well, and I'm getting great feedback.

Happy holidays all!

Best,

-Auri

Apoklepz
December 13th, 2006, 19:55
No offense, I think you've done a great job with the shirt and all...but I made one myself for personal use that sez "$ONY SWALLOWS MY BREW & LIKES IT TOO"...I'll try and get a picture up soon enough.

Best of luck with your business.

Auri
December 14th, 2006, 11:22
Hahaha. That's awesome. I can't wait for the photos!

Best,

-Auri

jereminion
December 14th, 2006, 11:25
I can design better logo in mspaint than this..

ya no offense but this shirt looks like a 5 minutes of work and no planning :(

but the psp one is ok

MikeDX
December 14th, 2006, 12:16
hacking the PSP condoms for xmas!

Apoklepz
December 14th, 2006, 19:04
meh...toilet papers labeled "$ONY"