PDA

View Full Version : Sold My Psp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tidusuk123
March 21st, 2005, 21:41
Yeah i'm quite happy but also sad...

sold is for £200 (same as i bought it for).

Reason for selling...It is an awesome device but there are many problems with it that people won't admit so let me be the first:

1) size, even for a hand held it is too big (something the size of the gba sp would be much better)

2) glossy finish, although it may look nice, you have to clean it constantly because of fingerprints.

3) the gap between the buttons and the case is wide enough for dust to creep in and eventually may damage console.

4) if it falls, £200 loss

5) too fragile (have to be extremely careful), build quality doesn't feel great

6) square button on jap version is a bit dodgy, problems could develop

7) a bit heavy, can hurt wrists after constant play.

8) almost exactly like a ps2, which is good, but if you have a ps2 then it seems little point in getting something similar unless you are on the move a lot and have the confidence of using it in public (don't try to pretend you are tony montana and walk down the street with it, especially if you live in south london)

(and also would like to say other good things about the device - poor battery life - LOAD OF RUBBISH, you can easily play enough before charging, long loading times -AGAIN LOAD OF RUBBISH, loading times are quite fast on ridge racer)

And let me say to all those psp fans before you start gunning me down. i don't hate sony or am not a nintendo lover also. i'm just stating my experience with the device - and although it is amazing, there are, as with most things made in this world, problems that shouldn't be overlooked.

I'm going to get a Nintendo DS for now - something different from a ps2, which i already have... i have a gba sp and the ds looks nice, innovative gameplay, and unique. might not have an mp3 player or movie player yet so that is a little bit of a downside.

i will though get a UK version of the PSP when it is released, and hopeful they will make it a little less glossy and fix some problems.

lowride
March 21st, 2005, 23:08
i dont know who tony montana is?! but overall well said!
the problems with it are minor ones, but i just feel that the uk hasnt been fully prepared for the psp yet. oh and i wouldnt recommend walking around with it showing in east london as well.
the only reason id get a ds though, is for super smash bros multiplayer! yeah baby!

tidusuk123
March 21st, 2005, 23:41
Tony Montana is the biggest, baddest, craziest gangstar (al pacino) from scarface.

chinknation
March 21st, 2005, 23:45
first of all the DS is bigger than the psp... i agree with you that the battery life suck... I heard that the UK and the US version PSP will not have a damaged sqaure button..i dont think u should get a DS because those games are not that good. They are all the same like the old game boy versions except they have better graphics. So whats the use of getting a ds?

tidusuk123
March 22nd, 2005, 00:49
some games will be extremely good - (not racing games other than mario kart). but when final fantasy 3, zelda, pro evo, mario kart, goldeneye, lost in blue, and nanostray are all released then there i will be happy. at the moment there are only kids games, i know.

chinknation
March 22nd, 2005, 01:44
well the psp has other good features...if you compare DS to PSP, DS is like linux and PSP is like Microsoft.

aseddon130
March 22nd, 2005, 01:58
sold your PSP?? i think that deserves a banning.... lol

anyways, between the PSP and the DS, the DS sucks ass at the moment, there is no good games out for it at all, except Mario DS but if i wanna play Mario il get either my N64 out or the N64 emu on xbox. The touch screen can be cool but the novelty wears off quickly.

i really do not mind the battery life on the PSP, since i end up going home every day as soon as i get in my house i put it on charger. also the size of it doesnt bother me, to me it seems the perfect size for what it can do (PS2 quality) and i think the buttons are placed just right (except when i play ridge racers for a while my right thumb feels funny but that is expected).

shame on you for selling it and getting a DS instead, (lol) but hey, do what you want :D

chinknation
March 22nd, 2005, 05:09
lol.. man..i cant believe you tho! PSP for DS?!?! C'mon man, what are you smoking? you should think about it...

leggy
March 22nd, 2005, 11:27
Size too big - rubbish!

Glossy - get a screen guard!

Heavy - go to the gym!

Build quality - looks and feels great to me!

Dust in gaps - clean your house regularly!

SOLD IT TO GET A DS - MAD MAD MAD!!!

tidusuk123
March 22nd, 2005, 11:42
ok maybe your pockets are big enough to carry it. not everyone wears what you do.
i have got a screen guard - its not just the screen that is glossy, the whole unit it.
it is heavy after using it for constant play - your wrists may hurt.
build quality is poor, if the build quality was good then there wouldn't be issues like the square button.
don't lie to me and say dust doesn't creep inside your unit - or at least after time you will see.
i'm not here to start a psp/ds war.

i've actually decided to keep my psp AND get the ds. you shouldn't be too proud of what you have. if you say all is good then the next machine sony makes you will find the same problems. it's better to admit the problems and so when the guys from sony read this they will have something to work on. THINK.

leggy
March 22nd, 2005, 11:46
:d

Vicious
March 22nd, 2005, 15:13
[QUOTE=tidusuk123]Yeah i'm quite happy but also sad...

sold is for £200 (same as i bought it for).

Reason for selling...It is an awesome device but there are many problems with it that people won't admit so let me be the first:

1) size, even for a hand held it is too big (something the size of the gba sp would be much better)

Its a PSP not a GBA - If Sony wanted to do a GBA size handheld I think they would. (But that's Nintendo area)....

2) glossy finish, although it may look nice, you have to clean it constantly because of fingerprints.

Bad case on Sony part but hey nothing like cleaning it after you finished with it...

3) the gap between the buttons and the case is wide enough for dust to creep in and eventually may damage console.

How do you know this I mean come on NOT all handhelds are perfect....

4) if it falls, £200 loss

Do you not use the wrist strap?

5) too fragile (have to be extremely careful), build quality doesn't feel great

Seems to me your the kind of guy who likes to throw his handheld around the place... nice....

6) square button on jap version is a bit dodgy, problems could develop

If its a BIG problem just send it back to Sony (its free of charge)

7) a bit heavy, can hurt wrists after constant play.

What are you man or mice? you sound like you suffer from (Brittle Bone Disease) - if you do sorry.....

8) almost exactly like a ps2, which is good, but if you have a ps2 then it seems little point in getting something similar unless you are on the move a lot and have the confidence of using it in public (don't try to pretend you are tony montana and walk down the street with it, especially if you live in south london)

Ok, ok, you want to play rough - Say ello to my little friend....

I have both PSP & DS... at the moment PSP its getting all my free time... that is until Mario Kart DS is out :).....

meloe
March 22nd, 2005, 15:32
PSP is not perfect but all of your points are minor little glitches in my opinion and certainly do not compromise the excellence of the PSP as a whole.

leggy
March 22nd, 2005, 16:20
You can't compare the PSP to the PS2 - completely different machines for different purposes.

souLLy
March 22nd, 2005, 16:40
oi! what's wrong with south london huh?

:p

Vimes220
March 22nd, 2005, 18:14
Ok, here we go.....<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

Firstly I aint got a PSP so feel free to start retaliating along the lines of "what would you know, you haven’t even got one"<o:p></o:p>

1) Size - I want my big screen and will be happy with the device being bigger to accommodate the 4.3" 16:9 format screen. Besides the dimensions of the PSP are 17x7.4x2.4cm where as the DS is only 3cm thinner but 1cm longer (while closed)<o:p></o:p>

2) Fingerprints - a matt finish PSP would look cheap (in my opinion) but hey, if ya want sexy you pay the price.<o:p></o:p>

3) Gaps on keys - as I said I aint got one so I will take your word on that.<o:p></o:p>

4) Dropping - if you are that worried, get a wrist strap. I always worry about dropping expensive equipment but to date have not.<o:p></o:p>

5) Build quality - again I will have to take your word for that. However I have seen a video clip of two guys trashing a PSP and it took a metal baseball bat the floor a wall and a car to do it. It held up pretty well in my opinion so I wont be too concerned.<o:p></o:p>

6) Square button - was yours playing up, you didn't say it was. There was a story about a design fault but I heard that some one had fixed it themselves without needing to return it.<o:p></o:p>

7) Bit heavy - got man its only 9 ounces (260g) including battery. That’s only 1 ounce heavier than my PS2 controller and I’ve played with that for over 6 hours straight. Get a support bandage. btw the DS is 275g, so it’s heavier!<o:p></o:p>

8) Same as the PS2 - Why did you buy it, it’s a portable console!!!!! Designed to take anywhere (i.e. to boring relatives houses).<o:p></o:p>

Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go. If that is all that is wrong with the PSP I’m pleased and I understand what you are saying when you say that you want something different. <o:p></o:p>

Thanks for dismissing some worries I had about some issues (i.e. Battery, Load times, etc)<o:p></o:p>

On a personal view the DS aint worth it at the mo. most games I have seen don’t fully utilise the touch screen and those that do quite frankly don’t look that good. I can only think of about 4 DS titles I would spend hard earned money on.<o:p></o:p>

Well done for getting your money back and effectively playing on a PSP for free while waiting for the UK version to be launched.<o:p></o:p>

p.s. I live in Yorkshire and the crime must be less here as I would feel perfectly happy walking around with one.<o:p></o:p>

lowride
March 22nd, 2005, 22:42
oi! what's wrong with south london huh?

:p

i just done some research, Tony Montana (oh al pacino!) is actually an eastend geezer, so heres where the party's at! lol. :p

tidusuk123
March 22nd, 2005, 22:59
I actually live in east london, but when i went to elephant and castle in south london the place looked run down and graffiti everywhere - tramps looking at your watches etc. not cussing any people who live there but the impression i got was that is a rough area (a bit like hackney in east london).

i'm sorry to say that the psp is heavy - actually i think i got a bit carried away dissing it a little - but i still think that build quality is poor and mechanically can get damaged easily if you are not careful.

i have kept mine - did the deal with my mate over the phone last night, but then called him today and told him 'forget about it' (italian gangstar style if you know what i'm talking about) so he's gonna get one off ebay. i may get the DS next month, but first i need to get fifa. does anyone know about untold legends, aparently it is an RPG but to me in looks like more of a golden axe type game where you run around slashing people up... i love rpgs but this one seems to be more of an arcade game...

leggy
March 23rd, 2005, 04:26
tidusuk123 - a bit of respect for you now you are keeping the PSP. :D

Now, go and buy a cleaning cloth, a chain to tie it to your wrists and go and do some wrist excercises to build them up. ;) ;)

leggy
March 23rd, 2005, 04:27
Untold legends - try on here -

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/untoldlegendsbrotherhood/

leggy
March 23rd, 2005, 04:33
Untold legends review -

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/launchreview.asp?reviewid=466209

Mental2k
March 23rd, 2005, 09:46
Look the guy had some issues witht he thing, you cant say he's wrong for having them. There is nothing in my opinion more annoying than dust behind the screen, especially if you cant remove the screen to clean it, you should see my phone!

scrabbus
March 23rd, 2005, 10:21
I agree with Mental, its about time some of the people in this forum grew up a little. IF I CHOOSE CONSOLE A INSTEAD OF CONSOLE B THAT IS MY CHOICE, IT DOES NOT MAKE ME AN IDIOT, A FOOL, OR UNWISE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. THIS FANBOY ATTITUDE HAS TO STOP PEOPLE. VERY CHILDISH.

leggy
March 23rd, 2005, 10:33
Scrabbus - it's certainly not a life or desth matter.

The OP is bound to get a bit of mild abuse when he comes on a PSP forum and disses the machine we all like.

At least he is keeping it now :D

tidusuk123
March 23rd, 2005, 13:01
I HAVE A SCREEEEEEEEN PROTECTOR!!! Seriously I need to know where you buy your screen protectors cos they must be dust repeller! My one protects the screens but dust is an issue for defo on that glossy finish. i'm planning to change my bedroom carpet to wooden floorboards to help it!

tidusuk123
March 23rd, 2005, 22:54
OK i have DEFINATELY sold is now...
Truth is i'm not happy with the square button and don't like the fact that it fingerprints too easily - i'm cleaning the thing half the time, and playing the other half!
I was a bit worried that if for some reason my one breaks then i wouldn't want to send it to Japan for a fix and then have it sent back..(plus i haven't got the receipt of where i got it from cos a guy on ebay sold it to me).
I will definately buy a UK release and check that there are no problems in the shop - then i will be happy!
I looked at my friends DS today - and build quality on that thing is far better then the sony. buttons feel good and it doesn't look like it will break if you drop it - no proof though cos i wasn't going to test it..lol.

now that i've had a feel of the psp i know i can wait till june, july, august or whenever they decide the UK is ready for the thing.

leggy
March 24th, 2005, 02:41
So the only reason you are selling it is because you are worried about the square button issue?

I wonder if, when it is released in the uk, Sony outlets will take any of the few defective units in for free repair.

Regarding the fingerprints - the screen protector packs come with two side protectors as well.

tidusuk123
March 24th, 2005, 02:58
i know the side protectors. i have the same one (professional screenguard), but i really don't think it is up to the user to put these tacky things on to avoid fingerprints. something should be done about that glossy finish and transparent stickers is not the answer in my opinion.

leggy
March 24th, 2005, 03:02
How about sandpaper to make it less glossy??? :D

tidusuk123
March 24th, 2005, 11:27
i feel like using it..lol. i think a full aluminium casing would have looked sexy and would have avoided glossiness.

i bet the white version doesn't suffer from this problem.

Mental2k
March 24th, 2005, 11:46
If the white version is anything like the ipod it will scratch like anythin.

Leggy he didnt really dis the machine, I think all his points were valid, and not made out of spite, he was just giving his opinion. If he had said the machine itself was crap then he would have been dissin it, but i think he may actually have praised the games. Whatever way dont get all fanboy whiny just because his view differs from yours!

Be nice, love each other.;)

leggy
March 24th, 2005, 13:15
Mental - dont get all fanboy whiny - didn't think I did :p

Mental2k
March 24th, 2005, 13:34
I meant in general leggy;) Actually if its sega fanboyness its ok ;)

We're all friends now:)

leggy
March 24th, 2005, 13:41
We're all friend here - even those that don't have the PSP :D

tidusuk123
March 24th, 2005, 19:39
man i just got my ds - seriously people who say the ds has bad graphics then that is a lie,
i know the psp has better graphics but mario is awesome - much better than ridge racers. and the build quality is outstanding, for example, the L and R buttons on the DS looks like the will work forever, but the ones on the psp seems as if they may get damaged after long term use, and they are easier and more comfortable to press. i will still buy my UK psp when it comes out but if i had to pick between the UK DS and the JAP PSP then i would easily go for the DS.

At the moment the games aren't great for the DS yet but the games for the PSP at the moment aren't the best either. Believe me, everyone with a PSP who has not felt a DS and played with it are missing out.

The real downside was that the screen felt small after all the playing with the PSP, but i'm sure i will get used to it after a while.

The DS speakers are soooooooo much better than the PSP - giving you sound directly - the PSP speakers are at the bottom of the console and its ridiculously designed.

all in all, at the mo i prefer the DS - but if nintendo continue to aim this at kids then i know the PSP will kill the DS - DS has the potential but nintendo need to realise it and start making games that appeal to adults too.

Vimes220
March 24th, 2005, 22:47
I've not played on a PSP, but i have played on the DS and i was unimpressed. The DS did feel solid (but so does a house brick) The games as you say are aimed at the younger end of the market, and this is the DS's biggest downfall.Unfortunately Nintendo will always be associated with kids games

oh and i thought the speakers were along the top of the PSP

tidusuk123
March 24th, 2005, 23:21
nah - speakers are on the bottom part of the console so it doesn't sound as good as the ds in my opinion. sony had to cram everything in that little unit and if there wasn't enough room for the square button because of that screen, there was no way they could fit those speakers.

truth is, psp has a bigger screen, but they scarificed a lot by squashing everthing and moving the speakers at the bottom. poor internal design even if externally it looks gorgeous.

aseddon130
March 25th, 2005, 01:35
i got both PSP and DS - ive been on the DS once trying Metriod Prime Demo, was ok, PSP = never even off it :D

leggy
March 25th, 2005, 10:22
I know which one looks the best though - the PSP.

tidusuk123
March 25th, 2005, 17:41
thats obvious psp is more stylish i agree. but i like the look of the DS too and the clamshel design offers better protection to the inside of the console, and it looks great too.

believe me and i can bet anyone that the DS will last much longer before breaking. and in terms of games mario is waaayyyyyyyyyyyy better than ridge racers - so much more fun.

i can't wait for final fantasy to come out on the psp cos that might be a DS killer - will nintendo make zelda ds in 3D? not at the mo, but at least port one of the n64 zeldas, that would be the best!!!!!

leggy
March 26th, 2005, 11:40
I think both machines are pretty good in their own way.

We should all agree to disagree which one is the 'best'!!

criptix
March 29th, 2005, 21:21
I actually Traded my ds with 5 games a case and extra styluss for my psp value pack from a guy in japan.
I agree with his rants on the square button tho cause mine has that defect and trust me it does bug, especially when playing dynasty warriors. I got ash i think under the screen ( have no idea how) so i took it apart and cleaned it with lens cleaning cloths ( im still kicking myself for this one) i now have about 9 long scratches on the inside of the plate and 10 or so small ones, cant see them when playing but when the light hits it a certain way i wanna cry. My psp had like one dead pixel when i first got it 2 weeks later it had about 8 (depending on the angle its viewed at).
My triangle button is now sticking as well as my L button. The other day at work i had my jacket in the boss's office and my psp was in its soft case in my inside pocket, well it flew out and landed hard on the tile floor when the boss took my jacket and moved it, psp came out just fine, ( also dropped it on concrete accidently 2 nights ago no damage. Other than that i love my psp and wouldnt give it up, well i would for a US version, they have fixed the square button the sqeaking of the buttons and various other small tidbits. Still nice and shiny tho.

Anyone seen replacement faceplates online yet, i doubt sony of america will fix my jap unit.

Ps have you guys seen the stress test of the psp? :eek:

http://www.mobilegamearena.net/news_133.html

aseddon130
March 29th, 2005, 23:41
goddamn how can u drop it so many times lol - i knew i would probably end up dropping it so the 1st time i pulled it out the box i put that white strap (white strap on a Black PSP - which genius thought that one up?) onto it and always have it on my wrist whenever i play on it - ive only nearly dropped it once and thanks to the strap it saved it.

also, why the fcuk would you ever do that to a PSP?? i may just hunt thosw tw@ts down and kill them all ... with that Metal baseball bat :D

tidusuk123
March 30th, 2005, 01:32
criptix, im glad there are someone who admits that there are problems with the psps. I think the psp is absolutely gorgeous with unbeliveble graphics etc etc.

But there are problems with the device that need to be addressed so that they are fixed in time for the UK release at least. because the american units are suffering from a very very bad screen - probably worse than the jap unit.

I can't wait to get my UK model but am worried that it will have the same problems that the JAP and US versions have had.

Funny too - when i got my jap one which is now sold, i could have sworn i had 0 stuck pixels - but like a week later i could see 5! what's that all about. I know they can develop after a long long time - but one week???

criptix
March 30th, 2005, 02:51
i knew it wasnt just my imagination that i had developed stuck pixels.
My friends US psp only has one dead pixel the buttons dont squeak the square button is alligned properly and they are supporting a trade in program if your system has dead pixels and it bugs u. So i think they came a long way from the japanese unit. I think im gonna call Sony of America and ask how much they will charge to replace the screen faceplate and fix this damn square button, if its less than a new psp well..... :D

Also did yours get some kind of black on the inside of the screen (faceplate)
it looks like ink and i tried removing it with alcohol but with no luck. its on the left side and the top middle of the plactic.

tidusuk123
March 31st, 2005, 01:54
nah. other than 5 stuck pixels that were only could only be noticed when the screen went black everything was fine.

unsungzero
April 2nd, 2005, 18:26
Mario64ds is no way better than ridge racers. You could play mario which is just an old game with new textures and a couple of new characters which dont really change gameplay much. I think alot of people would rather play ridge racer which has awesome graphics, an amazing soundtrack and courses from ever ridge racer game so far.

I know which one I'd sooner go for ;)

I've had my psp about 5 days and I'm really glad i took my ds back in order to get it. PSP feels and looks like it has been painstakingly crafted by the gods themselves, I've had no issues with dead pixelsor scratches and as far as I can tell so far, my square button is sound.
Don't get me wrong I'll still play my brothers ds when he gets metroid and mario kart ds but PSP is my fave of the two and I feel nintendos latest offering is a let down compared to their other handhelds and it seems to be riding on the "innovation" of the touch screen.

scrabbus
April 2nd, 2005, 21:04
yawn...Dont you people get tired of all the fanboy rants, its not the 80's and 90's anymore have you learned NOTHING???

leggy
April 2nd, 2005, 21:25
scrabbus - I liked the 80's!! :D

aseddon130
April 2nd, 2005, 23:22
scrabbus talks of Fanboy-ism but he's the biggest Nintendo fanboy ere, go post in the DS section and leave us big-pimpin PSP owners to love it as much as possible ....

also, the 80s was a great decade, i was born in it :p

scrabbus
April 2nd, 2005, 23:28
please, you have no idea what your talking about. Ive been a videogames fan since 1978, I have absolutely no bias either way, I OWN A PS2, A CUBE, A MEGADRIVE, A SNES, A PSX, so please child stop talking so much sh**e. I am not a fanboy, I actually own a psp, or didnt you know?? All I said was is that I was not and am not that impressed, after all its only a handheld, Assedon :mad: SO PLEASE DONT MAKE THE SAME STATEMENTS YOU MAKE IN DCFORUMS THEY WONT BE TOLERATED HERE, WE ARENT ALL WAREZ MONKEYS HERE

scrabbus
April 2nd, 2005, 23:35
Oh and yes I'll post wherever I like!!!, but havnt you read any of my posts???? thick arse. I LOVE GAMES, I LOVE GREAT AND GOOD GAMES, I HATE FANBOYS. The my dick is bigger than your dick argument is a moot one, THIS ISNT SCHOOL GROW UP.

unsungzero
April 3rd, 2005, 02:15
Scrabbus I'm in no way a fanboy, I have Megadrive, Dreamcast, GameGear, GBA, Nintendo DS (my brothers), PS, PS2, used to have GAMECUBE, XBOX and PSP. Not that that means shit, other than that I have (or have had) a variety of systems from different makers which in a way proves I'm not devoted to a single company.

My post was based on what I believe after playing both handhelds.. The DS is riding on the "innovation" of the stylus and mic which in my opinion so far only works well on mario64,wario ware and project rub whereas the PSP relies on a solid foundation of being a portable PS2 and since so many have PS2's sony should find it easier to sell. Yes it's true Nintendo have had dominance in the handheld market for around 20 years or so (if you include game and watch too), but despite the PSP's flaws: short battery life, mp4 movies etc.. I think it is a major contender for Nintendo's DS which could see Nintendo lose some ground in the handheld gaming market.

p.s. My prior post wasn't at all one sided, I still wanna play some of the cool new games for DS later this year.

All you seem to have done is take comments to heart and turn this topic into a flamewar and label people fanboys when it seems to me that you are the fanboy and tok my post as a direct insult to nintendo as if i had written "PSP rulez, Nintendo is teh sux!!!!111"

also, aseddon130 where in Wigan you from? Would be cool to play multiplayer psp some time since Im the only person I know around here with a psp :(

aseddon130
April 3rd, 2005, 02:58
unsungzero check ur PM's i msg'd u - also, to scrabbus - what does the size of ur c0ck got to do with anything ... t!t -

also, please please do not tell me you are CUBE323 from DCForums .... PLLLLEEASSSEE!

also, where did the 'Warez Monkey' bit come from?

by the way - dont be taking it personal i was only kidding about the fanboy bit ;)

Vimes220
April 3rd, 2005, 08:00
yawn...Dont you people get tired of all the fanboy rants, its not the 80's and 90's anymore have you learned NOTHING???

don't diss the 80's & 90's dude!!
I spent most of my life in them :D

leggy
April 3rd, 2005, 11:25
Children - relax!

Vimes220
April 3rd, 2005, 15:56
Unsungzero, don't worry about Scrabbus he seems to do most of the fanboy shouting round here.

Scrabbus, if you have been a Videogame fan since 1978 either act your age as you must be at least 30. I have been into video games since my ZX Spectrum, learnt to program at school on a BBC and have been playing computer games as long as i can remember, but still know less about games that the 8 year old next door.

and as you are bieng crass in your posts, i will point out that your D!ck may be bigger but its a shame it is attached to your head!:)

Vimes220
April 3rd, 2005, 18:51
Would like to point out that you didn't read my LAST message, if you had you would have realised that i was pointing out that no matter how much experience you have there are other people who will know as much or more. I used my 8 year old neighbour as an example as he spends most of his time on games (be it gameboys, ps2's, PC's or soon to be PSP's) and as he is of the generation that are influencing the market (mam, buy me that) he is a pretty good guide.

I on the other hand work most of the time, when i aint doing that i am looking after my 18 month old kid and working round the house, so YES i will admit that i am not 100% up to speed on games.

stop reading what you want to read.

but then there is no point coz you have gone, which is a loss, coz i was looking forward to some engageing disscussions. but hey, see ya.

scrabbus
April 4th, 2005, 08:47
Yawn

Mental2k
April 4th, 2005, 11:25
This is a friedly forum, no fighting. i'm with scrabbus on this one!

Darksaviour69
April 4th, 2005, 11:51
ok i'm closeing this topic, no more fighting, this goes to all of you.

Topic Closed