PDA

View Full Version : The Warriors Screenshots

wraggster
December 5th, 2006, 02:08
Via PSPfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2006/12/03/the-warriors-screenshots/)

The French site, Play France (O, RLY?), seems to have the very first images of the upcoming PSP port of The Warriors, Rockstar Leeds' follow-up to the first two GTA Stories games. These renders are at a much higher resolution than actual gameplay footage, meaning it'll look sharper than what will appear on your PSP. Regardless, considering the team's penchant for technical superiority, there should be little doubt that the game will look quite good on the PSP when it ships next year.

Screens Here (http://www.playfrance.com/news-images-the-warriors-premieres-images-psp.html)

the_eternal_dark
December 5th, 2006, 02:44
Looks, good. I just hope it plays as well as it did for the home consoles (hopefully the same way Gun turned out).

adamespi
December 5th, 2006, 15:44
id it same as ps2 version

The King
December 5th, 2006, 16:04
Looks, good. I just hope it plays as well as it did for the home consoles (hopefully the same way Gun turned out).
yea gun was real good for the psp almost like the one on the ps2 i also hope that its as nice as the orignal version on the ps2

Mr.Denny
December 5th, 2006, 17:48

Yeah Gun was a great conversion of an already shoddy and overrated game. :)

Anyway, the Xbox version of the Warriors was dripping with style and this seems to look like it could turn out pretty well.

the_eternal_dark
December 7th, 2006, 00:02
Yeah Gun was a great conversion of an already shoddy and overrated game. :)

Anyway, the Xbox version of the Warriors was dripping with style and this seems to look like it could turn out pretty well.

Gun lives up to its rating I think. I'm just hoping The Warriors don't get lumped into the "bad conversions" catagory with other games (although, I don't get how Battlefront II was put in there, I thought it played rather well on the PSP, it just lacked the story mode, it could have done without the turn based crap).

NovaKane
December 7th, 2006, 00:11
Cool, it looks good to me. I still wish I could find the PS2 version though.