PDA

View Full Version : As ****ing usual, nothing new on later fws 2.81-3.01.

hawke213x
December 5th, 2006, 07:23
I wake up every day and immediately check these forums for news on 2.81-3.01 hacks, cracks, whatever. Now to be honest with you Im sick of waiting. So how about all you ****ing developers, coders, and hackeerrs that do stuff on the psp perhaps band TOGETHER as one group, brainstorm, write the brainstorms down, and try them out? *waits for idea to be, as usual and like clockwork, shot down*

juggaleaux
December 5th, 2006, 07:28
lets get this all out of the way now:

"Work on something yourself!"

"Be patient, blah blah"

"Have faith in Booster/Dark_AleX, blah blah"

Now no one needs to reply ;-)

hawke213x
December 5th, 2006, 07:30
I can not work on anything myself, people do not want to "Spoon feed" me.

Patience is not a problem of mine I simply wish to see more progress on 2.81-3.01.

Dark_AleX IS QUITTING THE SCENE.

jak66
December 5th, 2006, 07:50
Dark_AleX is not defininatly quiting the scene, there ois a chance he might stay. And if you didnt notice its not usually the Key Developers (Booster, Fanjita, Dark_AleX) that actually find the exploits. The GTA exploit for 2.0-2.6 was found by edisoncarter and the libtiff exploit was found by ??? (cant remember name). They probably are working on finding on new exploits as we speak but thanks to all previous exploits sony keeps strengthening security which makes it very difficult to find new exploits every time a new firmware comes out.

When you bought your PSP did it come with 2.82 or did you upgrade?

Accordion
December 5th, 2006, 08:54
oh dear....
you are the reason devs quit....

bah
December 5th, 2006, 09:11
hawke213x, delete this thread.

dejkirkby
December 5th, 2006, 09:42
hawke you are a jackass. You ungrateful SOB. It isn't the devs fault you have a shitty PSP. If you are that bothered get rid and get yourself a downgradeable one.

Cloudhunter
December 5th, 2006, 11:24
Don't you think people are already working on it? What right do you have to DEMAND that the devs work on things for you?

It was your own stupid fault for downgrading. It's ungrateful idiots like yourself which makes people want to leave the scene.

You want an exploit so badly? Spend a year learning how to code, how to use assembly, how to stop being such a idiot.

The devs don't owe you ANYTHING. :rolleyes:

Oh, and Dark_AleX is only CONSIDERING leaving.

Now grow up, and stop being such an ass.

Cloudy

Darksaviour69
December 5th, 2006, 11:47
useless thread, pointless. Coders don't have to do anything for you, they are doing it for free.

Also it could be impossible to crack any firmware above 2.80, maybe sony have finally got it right, they have got enough goes.