PDA

View Full Version : last xbox game you bought

Darksaviour69
March 22nd, 2005, 18:49
post you last xbox game you bought,(and when you buy a new one too)

Deus Ex: invisable war

got it 2nd hand with pikmin (buy on get one 1/2 price, so total £18)

i really liked the first game (only playing the first one last summer), and this version has a lot going for it but what does annoy me is that you don'r really take sides as you can change sides at any time back and forth!, + the order which i see as the good side allways want to to kill someone while the WTO, the bad guys don't want me to kill people, so i don't reall want to take either side : (

still worth playing, i have only played 4-5 hours (according to save file, but that does not include deaths)

Darksaviour69
April 12th, 2005, 12:09
Got Prince of Persia:WW for £15..... its a fun game (with a few bugs) but dissapointing compared to the first game!

Mental2k
April 13th, 2005, 15:51
Guilty Gear X2, now thats a fun game. Cant wait for forza motorsport though.

mh777
April 14th, 2005, 18:32
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. Haven't gone on Live with it yet, though...I'm more likely to play GGX2 or Project Gotham Racing 2 on Live. :)

Mental2k
April 14th, 2005, 18:54
Axl has one of the best instant kills in GGX2

mh777
April 16th, 2005, 22:26
Axl has one of the best instant kills in GGX2

Personally, I rather like Potemkin's instant kill...kiss the fist, anyone? ;)

Speaking of instant kills, I remember playing one of my buddies online once. He chose Sol, and I chose Venom. We were both down to about a pixel of health, and we both activated our instant-kill modes at the same time. He did his kill move first, but in the split second after he did the move and before it could make any kind of contact, I did my instant kill move AND successfully connected. Next thing you know, he gets cueballed (if anyone's familiar with GGX2, you'll know what I'm talking about) and "DESTROYED" pops up on the screen!

About a minute later, he calls me up on my phone (I didn't have a headset yet) and the first thing I did was laugh at him OUT LOUD. And, all the while, he's cursing my head off. Yeah, it was a good match, if you ask me. :D