PDA

View Full Version : PSP: NDS-Killer

blackrave
December 5th, 2006, 19:26
luLy just made a homebrew LUA game named NDS-Killer.
What you do?
You move a Nintendo DS around the screen to make it get hit by objects such as knives to scratch it up and damage it. The more you get hit, the more points you get.
Some objects will fix the NDS, which, of course, you can't allow.

Here are some other features:

Highscore
Multiplayer (you need a highscore of 150 to start it)
No Lua-Player needed
Options

Now, don't take this game serious, it was made for pure fun, like he says himself:

"It's just [for] fun. I was searching for an enemy that every PSP-owner knows...and then I thought: what about NDS?"

Have fun crushing NDS. :p

Download via comments
Via luly (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-release-nds-killer-81974.html)

Endless-rain
December 5th, 2006, 21:49
And we wonder why DS fans fight with PSP fans?

Tetris999
December 6th, 2006, 02:32
sheesh not to be rude or anthing, but fanboys are just lame

good fun game though, could you replace it with bush?

Junixx
December 6th, 2006, 03:50
As long as someone makes a DS version that uses a PSP :cool: Haha throw it across the screen :rofl:

AvengedSevenfold Fan
December 6th, 2006, 21:15
how do u not need a lua player?

StealthCP
December 6th, 2006, 22:42
how do u not need a lua player?
By downloading said file above.

Jeez... :D

the_eternal_dark
December 6th, 2006, 22:51
And we wonder why DS fans fight with PSP fans?

I was thinking the same thing. It's an ok game.

good fun game though, could you replace it with bush?

Lol. That would be even better. Maybe even one for Rumsfeld too. The game would be 1000% better in my opinon.

Deathnix
December 7th, 2006, 01:50
Whats with the DS hate?
DS, going by actual DS games, kicks PSP's ass!
I only own 2 PSP games, but own 16 DS games!
Most people only use PSP for ROMs, homebrew and movies, at least that is true for every one I know with a PSP, including me.
And whats even more ironic about it, is that I only really play GBA and SNES games on PSP!

F9zDark
December 7th, 2006, 05:40
Whats with the DS hate?
DS, going by actual DS games, kicks PSP's ass!
I only own 2 PSP games, but own 16 DS games!
Most people only use PSP for ROMs, homebrew and movies, at least that is true for every one I know with a PSP, including me.
And whats even more ironic about it, is that I only really play GBA and SNES games on PSP!

Wow, what part of "this is not a serious game" don't people understand? Really, who cares if in the game we're destroying DS handhelds. Maybe the DS beats the PSP official game wise but homebrew/app/features/etc wise....

Plus if companies follow the standard that Konami set for a PSP title with MGS:PO then we'll start to see MUCH BETTER PSP games.

HousePlant
December 7th, 2006, 06:32
we all just need to eat babies, light our heads on fire and be done with it. Seriously people. Cerial.