PDA

View Full Version : Updated Simon Image from DCEvolution

wraggster
March 22nd, 2005, 20:20
News from DCEvolution

DCDayDreamer created a new update to the Simon image. All of BurnerO's Dreamcast creations are now added into the image.

This means you now can find all the VMU Crap collections, demo's like Mein Leben, Guess my NummerO and the N64 Emulator joke on one image.

To round it of the easy to use Dreamcast PC Applications by BurnerO like Selboot and dir2boot are placed on the image also.

All in all, this is presented with an slick menu and all the info readable with your Dreamcast on the TV. You can find more info and the download at this page here.

http://www.dcevolution.net/

fackue
March 22nd, 2005, 21:13
Very cool. Good work dude.

burnerO
March 26th, 2005, 23:01
I actually regged to reply and say thanks for this. :P

I hooked up my 'cast for the first time in a while to try it, and had a huge grin the entire time.

wraggster
March 26th, 2005, 23:08
its very nice to see you BurnerO :)

fackue
March 27th, 2005, 00:24
its very nice to see you BurnerO :)
To the power of 10.

Christuserloeser
March 27th, 2005, 00:39
\o/ burnerO!

DCDayDreamer
March 27th, 2005, 03:33
Welcome back burnerO, nice to see you've not forgotten the good old dream machine, many thanks for those apps you created to make life so much easier.

curt_grymala
March 27th, 2005, 03:41
I actually regged to reply and say thanks for this. :P

I hooked up my 'cast for the first time in a while to try it, and had a huge grin the entire time.

Damn - where did that come from? I haven't seen you in quite a while. I hope you'll come back and check on us every once in a while. :)