PDA

View Full Version : GTA Audio Updater

wraggster
December 6th, 2006, 00:08
News/release from uberone

This is a pretty straight forward program. It just moves a .gta file from your computer hard drive onto the PSP into its correct folder based on which version of the game you have. I hope it helps some people out who are having some slight confusion.

Now go out, steal a car, and start JAMMIN!

~uber0ne

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via uberone (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1222429&postcount=1)

Chaos_X
December 6th, 2006, 01:13
Tell ya truth. it's actually 'causing me more confusion. Does this program allow me to add songs that aren't on a CD?

ICE
December 6th, 2006, 01:37
ya what the heck is it??

bah
December 6th, 2006, 02:58
I believe it is for automating the process of copying audio files (you have converted into the psp's custom soundtrack format) to the correct directory on the psp for the 2 GTA games.

To convert CDs you can use the 'RockstarCustomTracks_Install.zip' app, but this wont convert from mp3 source, or use 'Codemasters_EACSetup.zip' from one of the early codemasters psp games which does support mp3 source and just rename the output files from name.toc to name.gta.

If anyone wants those apps and cant find them let me know.

SnoopKatt
December 6th, 2006, 03:06
Frickin tight, gotta try this out :D

F9zDark
December 6th, 2006, 05:54
It really wasn't that difficult using Rockstar's Custom Tracks... Even though I wish they just opted to play MP3s off the memstick in VCS (seems they did not since this program was made).

Veskgar
December 6th, 2006, 13:40
Wait a minute! VCS allows custom soundtracks?

jonezybaby
December 6th, 2006, 17:27
Wait a minute! VCS allows custom soundtracks?

yes the same as liberty city stories u just have 2 rename the folder 2 be compatable with VCS

Mr. Shizzy
December 7th, 2006, 21:38
Very nice. :D Thanks for this. I love apps like this that help save my valuable time. :)