PDA

View Full Version : Has someone here been a Gang-Member??

Stump
December 6th, 2006, 15:26
Bcoz, in school, we're having a project-week..

and, I would ask, if someone in here, had been in a gang? or somethin?? :confused:

if yes, plz PM me..

ßüboni¢ $oñic
December 6th, 2006, 16:41
nah but ive thought of it and even starting one. the Imperial Diabetix to protect our rights from the ignorant and the worry warts.

Kramer
December 6th, 2006, 16:51
im starting a gang called the crips.

splodger15
December 6th, 2006, 16:56
In my year we have our own gangs , most people in my year are in gangs even i am in one

Stump
December 6th, 2006, 17:05
is that real splodger15? you're in a gang?

Kramer, shut up. this is serious.

ACID
December 6th, 2006, 17:08
Yeah its called the real gang bangers.

Kramer
December 6th, 2006, 17:28
Kramer, shut up. this is serious.

sorry dude im just baked:thumbup:

NoQuarter
December 6th, 2006, 17:30
Lol,gangs...
I didn't know gangs let geeks and nerds in,which I believe most of us are(I said most).
How about we start a gang?
We could do virtual drive bye's,yeah I'm gonna be tough and in a gang!!
My favorite gang was New Kids on the Block,man they were tough!!

Apoklepz
December 6th, 2006, 17:38
I used to be in a surfer gang back in the day in my hometown...those were good times. They called us "Los Soles"...but it didn't last long, as the head master or "Cabecilla" in Spanish was killed by a corrupt cop...Many of us didn't know that he was into cocaine,crystal meth dealing and prostitution of very young women who were also members of the gang...I got out quick because after some fun times I really saw what went down with them and didn't want any part of it anymore...I did sell big quality weed for quite some time while in the gang, and even helped temporarily steal some cars for quick rides, but that was it.

There was a pledging process involved where you had to fist fight every member for at least 10 minutes...You could only make body blows, while they could go for your face if they wanted...If you were still standing at the end, then you were in...I only went through 4 guys so I didn't have it that bad...A month after that a kid was pledging through 8 and ten fellas, and they wouldn't last that much.

mcvader
December 6th, 2006, 18:42
I typed up a big long rant but thought it best not to post it, I think I can sum it all up in a few words.

Fukin gangs, the sh!t stain of society.

Stump
December 6th, 2006, 18:48
hey man.. take this s.e.r.i.o.u.s. please man!

have you've been member of a gang??
THEN, PM me, thanks.. and not a gang with toys, or shit as plastic guns or something! A REAL GANG!

mcvader
December 6th, 2006, 19:05
No I havn't but I was being serious, I learnt from an early age to stay away from that crap as my friends bro got killed over some stupid gang related sh!t and have known other friends who got lost up in that crap and ruined their lives. I consider myself somewhat more of a thinker and have had the good fortune to be able to learn from other peoples mistakes. Sorry, I wish I could help you with your project, and I hope that from the PM's you do get you learn (If you don't know already) to never get caught up in any of that as NO good can come of it.

Stump
December 6th, 2006, 19:09
No I havn't but I was being serious, I learnt from an early age to stay away from that crap as my friends bro got killed over some stupid gang related sh!t and have known other friends who got lost up in that crap and ruined their lives. I consider myself somewhat more of a thinker and have had the good fortune to be able to learn from other peoples mistakes. Sorry, I wish I could help you with your project, and I hope that from the PM's you do get you learn (If you don't know already) to never get caught up in any of that as NO good can come of it.

thanks very much. but your friends there, do you think
that i maybe can interview them?
argh, that sounded stupid :o

mcvader
December 6th, 2006, 19:20
Sorry dude, but none of them are members at this site or any others as we have different hobbies ;), and none of them are allowed around here, I was forced to move back home after my place got invaded by machete wielding @ssholes who cut up (my gang member) house mate pretty bad, luckily I wasn't there at the time. He's still my friend but I don't see him much anymore as I said before I've learnt from other peoples mistakes, I don't plan on paying for them. As for my other friend, I don't think they have the net in jail.

Stump
December 6th, 2006, 19:23
hmm, thanks for it mcvader.. hehe, i like your style dude :)

Apoklepz
December 6th, 2006, 19:49
I wasn't kidding around about my stuff...But I guess I don't qualify, since I have been Gang free for quite some time...I was only half my age back then. What I said pretty sums up my experience, too.

ExcruciationX
December 6th, 2006, 19:54
Yeah, it's called "DCEmu".

Stump
December 6th, 2006, 19:57
Yeah, it's called "DCEmu".

ohh, my godness! take yourself together! this is about my project in school please serious answers! dumbass..

ExcruciationX
December 6th, 2006, 20:21
ohh, my godness! take yourself together! this is about my project in school please serious answers! dumbass..
I'm not a dumbass. :|

Why are you studying gangs in school?

Stump
December 6th, 2006, 20:26
it's a project, (sorry my language last post)

im just,, stressed..

Cap'n 1time
December 6th, 2006, 22:55
well be sure to use the MLA handbook to source the forum... but really thats just sort of dorky. I would hope you have better sources in mind then a bunch of nerds on the internet.

ShoShoKid
December 6th, 2006, 23:14
Gangs are made of people who alone are weak, and as such they seek something to make them strong. They are afraid of the place they live, or the world.

They seek safety, they seek protection, and they seek acceptance. I can't really blame them for the neighborhoods they live in.

pibs
December 6th, 2006, 23:32
I wouldn't do a report on gangs because they are the chumps of the mobs. Mobs are more interesting and u can find easier info on them, the only trouble u would have is finding a mobster to interview ;)

Go on myspace.com and u will probably find a so called gangster that u can maybe interview. its probably the only site they would be on since those b4sterds like to prey on girls.

ExcruciationX
December 7th, 2006, 03:56
it's a project, (sorry my language last post)

im just,, stressed..

Understood. :)

Gangs suck, do a report on the Mafia. Gangs are babies compared to the Mafia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia

Stump
December 7th, 2006, 05:35
yeah, thanks all..
:)