PDA

View Full Version : See Virtua Tennis 3's bizarre mini-games

wraggster
December 6th, 2006, 17:54
In the latest Virtua Tennis 3 screenshot serve-up Sega has revealed some of the third instalment's wild and wacky mini-games.

According to Sega, the first game 'Drum Topple' challenges you with scattering a carefully built house of drums around the tennis court within a set time limit, with awards up for grabs for more powerful strokes.

There's no mention of the other two mini-games though; a bizarre looking giant-ball affair complete with various pieces of fruit, and something that looks a bit like tennis bowling. For now, we can only dream what those giant tennis balls are for.

Virtua Tennis 3 is out on PC, Xbox 360, PS3 and PSP in Spring 2007.

News and Screens at CVG (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=150545)

mavsman4457
December 6th, 2006, 18:14
For PS3 they need to use the sixaxis like they do with the Wii Remote in Wii sports tennis. I doubt they would though because PS3 programmers don't use the sixaxis at all and they suck at implementing it.

Mew
December 6th, 2006, 19:14
"Virtua Tennis 3 is out on PC, Xbox 360, PS3 and PSP in Spring 2007."

I see it only for pre-order and not for PC @ Amazon.com :/

sappo
December 6th, 2006, 19:24
Why isn't scheduled for Wii?

That game would be perfect on the Wii!

PS3 sucks on motion sensioning!

At least I will play it on my PSP, absolutely I would not pay 700$ for a PS3 to play it. I will wait for them to understand that Wii owns PS3 in all.

Adrenalin
December 7th, 2006, 09:44
you can't really use a ps3 controller exactly like a wiimote. not to mention its shap makes impractical for most games.

belialone
December 7th, 2006, 17:51
me think that it would be great to play this with the wii mote
but the graphic of the wii is not that great just twice as fast as the cube
i would buy this for ps3 cuz im playing it on my psp and it is fun to play

JKKDARK
December 7th, 2006, 18:17
For PC? I didn't know it, so I would need a better PC? :S