PDA

View Full Version : Couple noob questions

devin_07_sh
December 7th, 2006, 00:30
Where can i find a ps1 & gba emulator in a format ready to put on my psp?
-thanks!

joshisposer
December 7th, 2006, 01:18
if you are talking with bios you can't be given that link. it is illegal to post a link to that. i mean, there is always google and you can try emuparadise but i can't provide you with direct links. if you are just having trouble putting it all together, try looking at the original forum links for help.

Roxas
December 7th, 2006, 05:05
if you are talking with bios you can't be given that link. it is illegal to post a link to that. i mean, there is always google and you can try emuparadise but i can't provide you with direct links. if you are just having trouble putting it all together, try looking at the original forum links for help.

First of all he said Emulators? See for ur self

Where can i find a ps1 & gba emulator in a format ready to put on my psp?
-thanks!

Second of all the emulators r in the left side columm.

m0th
December 7th, 2006, 09:25
There are no GBA or PS1 emulators you can just download to your memory stick and start playing. You need a bios file which is NOT included with the emulator nor are any roms. If you are looking for a ZIP file that contains the emulator, the bios and a few roms to get you going, you wont find it here or any website cos as mentioned its illegal. You will need to go elsewhere like P2P or torrent for something like that. And no you cant google for the bios so don't bother. Feel free to PM me and ill get you started.

belialone
December 7th, 2006, 18:01
is there a fullspeed gba emulator available
im having problems runnig DODGEBALL ADVANCE on gpsp at full speed with sound

S34MU5
December 7th, 2006, 18:48
zionmax.com is a realy good place to get emulators,
they come ready to be put on the PSP!

devin_07_sh
December 8th, 2006, 00:43
ok, i know rom links are illegal, not looking for that. i just don't understand what it takes to get one on psp, i know the ones i've gotten from here have 2 folders, that's the problem i'm having trouble with.. don't need any roms..-
thanks

m0th
December 8th, 2006, 02:47
zionmax.com is a realy good place to get emulators,
they come ready to be put on the PSP!

yeah and if they are including bios files with the emulators than that is ILLEGAL and their site will be removed right quick not to mention pissing off the makers of the emulators for repackaging their stuff with illegal material and publically posting.

m0th
December 8th, 2006, 02:50
ok, i know rom links are illegal, not looking for that. i just don't understand what it takes to get one on psp, i know the ones i've gotten from here have 2 folders, that's the problem i'm having trouble with.. don't need any roms..-
thanks

Help us help you.
What Emulators did you download?
Do you have the BIOS? MUST HAVE OR IT WILL NOT WORK
What Firmware do you have installed?
What firmware are you trying to boot the emulator with (if you your using devhook)?
What errors?

Give us more info and Im sure a few know-at-alls on this forum will chime in.

devin_07_sh
December 9th, 2006, 23:06
yepp the bios are EXACTLY what i needed.. :P guess im gona look around thanks for the imput

SSaxdude
December 9th, 2006, 23:20
Try googling "gba bios." I believe that's how I got mine. Otherwise email me and I'll give them to you.