PDA

View Full Version : Burnout to Dominate Again

wraggster
December 7th, 2006, 20:44
August's announcement of Burnout 5 for PS3 and Xbox 360 dashed the hopes of PS2 owners. It appeared Burnout would never race again on current-gen consoles. Today, EA gave PlayStation 2 and PSP owners an early Christmas present, announcing Burnout Dominator exclusively for Sony's current-gen systems.

Developed by EA's UK Studio, Dominator promises to return Burnout to its roots. "The series was born on the PlayStation 2, and Burnout Dominator is about celebrating the essence of Burnout," said Nick Channon, Senior Producer of Burnout Dominator. "Burnout Dominator focuses on the reckless skill-based racing and fear of crashing that fuelled the first games." Channon knows about speed, having previously worked on F1 racing games for EA.

Burnout Dominator arrives sometime in 2007.

Via ign (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/749/749752p1.html)

Mew
December 7th, 2006, 20:58
nice nice..
I'm looking forward to it! :)

doverkiller
December 7th, 2006, 20:59
Burnout rulz racing games!!
I just can't wait!! :D

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
December 7th, 2006, 21:28
ANOTHER COOL, FAST PASTE RACING GAME WITH INTENSE SPEED, LOVE IT!!!! bring it on!!!!! :)

C0R3F1GHT3R
December 7th, 2006, 21:30
more fun for mah PSP the first one is still awesome!

jools
December 7th, 2006, 22:14
isnt the psp nextgen?

anyways loved the first one so I hope this ones good

bullhead
December 7th, 2006, 22:23
I am a big fan of the series, I cant wait to see how it is going to run on the next gen platforms.

More "intelligent" opponents, makes for potentiallay way better gameplay.

I personallay would like to see online play for the psp burnout.

shrimpidy
December 8th, 2006, 01:00
burnout legends is the overall best game that i like on the psp, mostly because of its replay factor and the amount of fun i get when i have takedown contests with my friends when im bored. So i'm most definately going to get the next one on the psp.

fistikuffs
December 8th, 2006, 01:21
burnout legends is one of the top 5 psp games imo. can't wait for this!

mike_jmg
December 10th, 2006, 07:13
Hope it would be more like burnout revenge on the ps2,
LOVE TRAFFIC ATTACK