PDA

View Full Version : Remembrance

ExcruciationX
December 8th, 2006, 20:41
I finished making my song! :)

Thought I should share it with you guys...

http://files.filefront.com//;6323211;;/

ExcruciationX
December 8th, 2006, 21:50
Anyone going to comment?

Sorry for the double post...

gamerremag
December 8th, 2006, 22:13
78mb!?!?!? is it worth it?

ExcruciationX
December 8th, 2006, 22:29
78mb!?!?!? is it worth it?
Probably not.

It's ZIP compressed, so it's actually 80 something Megabytes.

chrono75
December 8th, 2006, 22:51
Wow, that whole song sounds seriously extraterrestrial to me... I didn't think it neccessary to listen to the whole thing though, but like any song, it had it's good parts. Yo ExcruciationX, hey man, would you be willing to make the music for game I'm making called Mega Dude? If you are, maybe you can either make some cool tracks like this or perhaps help me pick out some music I can use that is freeware. Yo man, this track would go great for a space scene in a game bro, I would really like it if you joined my team that consists of just me! :) If you want a MegaDude beta demo, I can send it to you man and I'm betting you might want to join the project. I'll stick you in top two of the credits bro, think about it. The game so far is going very nicely and it's 2D, however, it still takes a rather nice machine to run. What you think man? Want this music plus your other creations in a game? C'mon man, the only think I lack is a sound person, you can do it!! :D
Reply, or e-mail me sometime or hook up with me on AIM or MSN. Take it easy!
Remember, I would not pressure you to make tons of tracks. Maybe just one or two original ones that are similar to this.

Yo, ExcruciationX, lol, listen to this Eminem song I remade and tell me what you think and it only took two days of spare time! Put your headphones on and turn the volumev all the way up... (Please, this is my first song remix, so don't be too critical, lol, just kidding! I know many of you will think this song is a piece of shit and that I am a pervert for editing it, but, what the hell, I had the software so I put it to use! Laugh your A$$ off at this puppy!)
http://files.filefront.com//;6324010;;/

Tell me what you think ExcruciationX!

ExcruciationX
December 8th, 2006, 23:16
Wow, that whole song sounds seriously extraterrestrial to me... I didn't think it neccessary to listen to the whole thing though, but like any song, it had it's good parts. Yo ExcruciationX, hey man, would you be willing to make the music for game I'm making called Mega Dude? If you are, maybe you can either make some cool tracks like this or perhaps help me pick out some music I can use that is freeware. Yo man, this track would go great for a space scene in a game bro, I would really like it if you joined my team that consists of just me! :) If you want a MegaDude beta demo, I can send it to you man and I'm betting you might want to join the project. I'll stick you in top two of the credits bro, think about it. The game so far is going very nicely and it's 2D, however, it still takes a rather nice machine to run. What you think man? Want this music plus your other creations in a game? C'mon man, the only think I lack is a sound person, you can do it!! :D
Reply, or e-mail me sometime or hook up with me on AIM or MSN. Take it easy!
Remember, I would not pressure you to make tons of tracks. Maybe just one or two original ones that are similar to this.

It was good? I thought I could have done better.

As to you're offer, sure. I might be a little too busy to beta test, but I can make 'music' similar to "Remembrance" for you're project :).

chrono75
December 8th, 2006, 23:47
Yeah, ur track was hella long, but it was good at some points. It would make great background music!
Sure man sounds great. Just for laughs, try out that link I posted and listen to the song, hehe. Can I contact you on MSN or AIM sometime? I need your screennames. :)

ExcruciationX
December 9th, 2006, 02:08
I don't like giving out my email, so we will just PM eachother.

What kind of music would you like for the game?

I'm delighted that the "song" was good!

BTW, I'm on my phone, so I actually can't listen to you're song right now.

Stump
December 9th, 2006, 07:51
wow, well done ExcruciationX. that's very good :D

ExcruciationX
December 9th, 2006, 15:24
wow, well done ExcruciationX. that's very good :D

It was? :eek: Your just pulling my leg right?

I personally thought I could do better.

Gizmo356
December 9th, 2006, 15:31
what language are you coding this game in and EX read my post in the sec thread i edited my post

chrono75
December 9th, 2006, 17:54
I keep how I make my games to myself, I'm sorry.
Yeah, if you think you have some room to do better, listen to some Crystal Method tracks. I think the introduction song on their first CD should inspire you some, if you want it, I can give it to you.

My AIM is adam828297
My MSN is [email protected]

chrono75
December 9th, 2006, 18:53
Sorry for double posting, but I thought it would be cool to add some screen of Mega Dude...

Sorry if they are too big! :eek:
The game can run at any resolution your monitor can dish out without looking $hitty.

ExcruciationX
December 10th, 2006, 06:53
Um, I just see two dead images...

chrono75
December 11th, 2006, 04:33
I can see them, hmmmm. Well man, We'll get to that later, but just know that I'm working very hard on the project on and off. I just want some good original soundtracks to put in the game. Could you add me to your AIM or MSN Messenger?

ExcruciationX
December 11th, 2006, 06:29
I really don't like giving out my email to anyone. I'm picky about it.

I will upload the songs to filefront, and you can download them, and put them in you're game from there.

Just send me a beta, and I can make something that fits the themes, and pace of the game.

ExcruciationX
December 11th, 2006, 17:28
Sorry, for the double post, but I can see them now! It looks good!

Gizmo356
December 11th, 2006, 17:56
Nice looking game chrono75:D cant wait for a public release;) and Ex nice work on that song the 80 megs was worth it lol anyway good luck guys;)

ExcruciationX
December 11th, 2006, 19:04
Nice looking game chrono75:D cant wait for a public release;) and Ex nice work on that song the 80 megs was worth it lol anyway good luck guys;)

Thank's Gizmo! I appeciate the great feedback!

I am currently making a new "song", that is similar in length, but has a different feel. I think you will enjoy it. :)

chrono75
December 13th, 2006, 20:25
I'll get to work on compiling the beta release. Don't expect much but yet, don't expect a piece of $hit either cause I've been programming and designing this game for about a year and a half now. I'll get it compiled for you ASAP!
You don't trust me with your e-mail? :(

ExcruciationX
December 13th, 2006, 22:19
...You don't trust me with your e-mail? :(
No, it's just that my Mom checks my email, so if there are any "weirdos" that are emailing me, I'll be in trouble.

chrono75
December 14th, 2006, 02:18
: /

VampDude
December 14th, 2006, 03:44
No, it's just that my Mom checks my email, so if there are any "weirdos" that are emailing me, I'll be in trouble.

lmao :rofl:

Destroyer699
December 14th, 2006, 04:10
Teh roflcopters ftw.

Sounds about time for a new email adress. May I suggest somthing to the likes of Hotmail or Cox.net?

TacticalBread
December 14th, 2006, 04:43
Teh roflcopters ftw.

roflcopters FTW!! :rofl:

and the song is nice. It definitely fits with you avatar, ExcruciationX. I'm only 20 minutes into is, but it's quite nice.

Very extraterrestrial. :D

ExcruciationX
December 14th, 2006, 16:30
roflcopters FTW!! :rofl:

and the song is nice. It definitely fits with you avatar, ExcruciationX. I'm only 20 minutes into is, but it's quite nice.

Very extraterrestrial. :D
Why, Thank You! :D