PDA

View Full Version : I'm not back, just cleaning out the closet

PSmonkey
December 9th, 2006, 07:06
No i am not back. I am just cleaning out the closet on old project. I am starting this with what was to be ngPsp v1.4 or what I redubed NeoPop PSP Port.

I in no way shape or form continued on this project after my job. Only additional work done was by my friend Beeker who did rough sound suport (its ass tastic, but works). He ran out of time and loss interest in doing a gui and a full release (a shame).

Anyways I am posting the src in hopes someone will continue on with it. The huge benifit is the entire psp port was rewriten and a bit faster the the previous version of ngPsp (not to mention a hell of alot cleaner too, ngPsp was messy since it was based on a dirty Symbian 60 port i made long ago).

Oh and one minor note. There is no bin attached to this release, It's just pure source. I am choosing not to release any binary work for legality reasons.

-- things to posibly come --
Src to Iris 0.2, Sandbox / KohKae, M64.
Think there could be something of use in the src for other coders out there.
:thumbup:

doverkiller
December 9th, 2006, 07:58
blablabla.. go code for the "BIG" company.. :P

edit: well you're right Apocalyptic980c.. but then why are the pointless posts? :D

XioN980
December 9th, 2006, 08:46

Dude this is not PSP Updates.

PS: Any chances of a rsponse to my PM's?

Veskgar
December 9th, 2006, 09:38
The Neo Pop emulator sounds very cool. I hope the project is picked up and continued.

NoQuarter
December 9th, 2006, 10:22
Good to hear from you PSmonkey!I hope the job is going well and I hope some good coders can make use of your source :)
Any way happy holidays or whatever your into :P
Damn I wish I knew the code :(
Much respect!

Tonx_9
December 9th, 2006, 11:12
Good to hear from you PSmonkey!

Yer its been a while! good ta here from you too!

PSPKOR
December 9th, 2006, 11:41
Nice to hear from you PSmonkey and nice to see your thinking of releasing some of your sources from your closet, aspecialy your KohKae 3D engine.

I realy hope some good coders get a hold of them and make something nice from them.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
December 9th, 2006, 12:16
good to here from you PSmonkey, hope you keep coding! :)

S34MU5
December 9th, 2006, 13:02
Doverkiller, Get out.

PSmonkey your a good guy(?)

StealthCP
December 9th, 2006, 14:40
Well it is reassuring to hear you're "enjoying" yourself lol

You'll always be remembered :) Good to get the source out so we can continue your projects for you, and I suppose getting paid to make PSP games is a lot more fun than doing them for free :D

...Or is it? :o

dejkirkby
December 9th, 2006, 14:50
Doverkiller you are a tool. PSMonkey don't forget us.

ExcruciationX
December 9th, 2006, 15:09
GOD DAMN YOU!!! :mad:

Anyway's, it's good to hear from you PSmonkey! :) I hope you're new job is suiting you well!

V3N0M
December 9th, 2006, 17:22
Well PSmonkey I haven't heard from the you in a while. I've been taking coding classes and have learned much. Hell I already have few projects for psp in the works. But I'm sure your busy. Well anyways good to hear from you again.

Tetris999
December 9th, 2006, 18:47
yeh its cool to hear him again but we know were not going to hear from him again so yeah... bummer

Apoklepz
December 9th, 2006, 18:52
Well it's still good to hear that you still remember us here. I can only wish you the best in life, after all you've done for the scene. Good luck with your new job...Don't let em stress you out as much as we do XP. Take care, monkeyman.

btw...Can anyone please compile this source?..I think I'm not the only one who'd really like to check SNK vs. CAPCOM:Match of the Millenium out with sound.

PSmonkey
December 9th, 2006, 19:04
Well it's still good to hear that you still remember us here. I can only wish you the best in life, after all you've done for the scene. Good luck with your new job...Don't let em stress you out as much as we do XP. Take care, monkeyman.

btw...Can anyone please compile this source?..I think I'm not the only one who'd really like to check SNK vs. CAPCOM:Match of the Millenium out with sound.

With interlacing on & frameskip of 2, MOTM is around 45-50fps if i remember correctly. Runs quite nicely (and the interlacing is not so bad).

Also atm work is stressing me on 3dsmax. God the sample plugin's are the worse coding i've seen in a long time. No wonder so many artist hate max and find it buggy.
:(

Adamuko
December 9th, 2006, 22:49
Go away, we don't like you.

Here's a search of the keywords "Screw Sony"

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=933600

You = Sony
Sony = Screw
4 Pages = A lot of people who agree.

dagger89
December 10th, 2006, 00:12

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=906791

You = Sony
Sony = Screw

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Yup, 4 pages of results.... dumbass... Also your logic makes as much sense as your search... When did Monkey say he was working for Sony? When did this forum criticize him for "working for Sony" (as per your logic)...

BAN THE NOOB!

Edit: And from your previous posts, I'd have to say you are as retarded as a tree. Please, go kill yourself now. Your life has no purpose

Totalitarian
December 10th, 2006, 00:27
Don't get worked up by the posts of idiots who feel the need to post crap. I just take them in good humour and use them to fuel my own self of superiority...

*chuckles*

XioN980
December 10th, 2006, 01:24
I've Compiled it, nice release Monkey :D, Im not gonna post the EBOOT unless monkey wants it posted.

PSmonkey
December 10th, 2006, 02:14
I've Compiled it, nice release Monkey :D, Im not gonna post the EBOOT unless monkey wants it posted.

You're free to do as you please. Just please do the following.
1) credit your self as the person who compiled the bin and released it (so people dont think i did it)
2) posted on the psp section of dcemu and not my forums. :)

I mean nothing harsh by this. Just trying to distance my self from bin releases. :thumbup:

ExcruciationX
December 11th, 2006, 02:59

You = Sony
Sony = Screw

Yeah, well GOD DAMN YOU TOO! :mad:

Are you a coder? No! Can you criticize a coder? No!

I say that you go away!
(Really sorry to flame in you're thread, Monkey, but I hate these ßastards that criticize you. :o)

VampDude
December 11th, 2006, 05:49

You = Sony
Sony = Screw

why don't you go away, cause nobody likes you...

...PSmonkey Rules!!!

ExcruciationX
December 13th, 2006, 02:20
...PSmonkey Rules!!!
Damn Right! :mad:

jairolas
January 9th, 2007, 03:05
good for you then... :(

Psycogamer
May 22nd, 2007, 00:33
a big hello to everyone, I'm a new register. and I have a question, where can I get roms for the neo geo pocket? pleae help.

JKKDARK
May 22nd, 2007, 00:47
He's still active..

Shadowblind
May 22nd, 2007, 00:57
Aren't you?

@ Psycho- Your not aloud to ask that stuff in here. Dont sweat it though, just don't talk about commercial ROM locations. :p Be creative, im sure you'll find some cool roms.

shermiesnk
June 8th, 2007, 04:55
How to use this files in my psp?

mega_man_D
September 12th, 2007, 19:08
No i am not back. I am just cleaning out the closet on old project. I am starting this with what was to be ngPsp v1.4 or what I redubed NeoPop PSP Port.

I in no way shape or form continued on this project after my job. Only additional work done was by my friend Beeker who did rough sound suport (its ass tastic, but works). He ran out of time and loss interest in doing a gui and a full release (a shame).

Anyways I am posting the src in hopes someone will continue on with it. The huge benifit is the entire psp port was rewriten and a bit faster the the previous version of ngPsp (not to mention a hell of alot cleaner too, ngPsp was messy since it was based on a dirty Symbian 60 port i made long ago).

Oh and one minor note. There is no bin attached to this release, It's just pure source. I am choosing not to release any binary work for legality reasons.

-- things to posibly come --
Src to Iris 0.2, Sandbox / KohKae, M64.
Think there could be something of use in the src for other coders out there.
:thumbup:
Maaan... I haven't eaten because I was trying to compile this EBoot! please tell me how to compile this bin for the neopop psp PLLLEEEEAAAAASSE!
THanx.