PDA

View Full Version : Cwcheat for devhook 0.51 with firmware 3.02

wraggster
December 9th, 2006, 14:13
New from Weltall: (http://cwcheat.zioale.it/)

cwcheat for dh 0.51/3.x
this is just a quick fix consider it still a beta. it's based on the latest dh 0.50 version. Other than the problem found for the dh 0.50 version with 3.x (2.82 isn't affected also with dh 0.51) it seems that opening with sceioopen a file in disc0: makes the psp immediately crash the same can be said about isofs: but it happens less times and by putting cwcheat in the end of the prx load list it works almost 90% of times. It's a strange problem like some kind of protection but i can't be sure about this as i didn't reverse engineer the 3.x firmwares.

So if someone which knows 3.x very well like BOOSTER could contact me it could be really usefull
to make this completely stable

to install this just copy the prx in the /dh/05/kd/ folder and copy the included pspbtcnf_game_dh.txt in the /dh/302/f0/kd/ or /dh/301/f0/kd/ folder
if you want to do it manually (but sometimes this can lead to this not working for unknown reason) open the pspbtcnf_game_dh.txt in the /dh/301/f0/kd/ or /dh/302/f0/kd/ folder with an editor supporting UNIX/DOS file editing or wordpad and add /kd/cwcheat.prx #DEVHOOK after
$/kd/iofilemgr_dnas.prx
eg:
$/kd/iofilemgr_dnas.prx
/kd/scere.prx #DEVHOOK

$%/kd/usersystemlib.prx

%%/kd/dummy_anchor_IhariUafaayk 98.prx

enjoy

in the next days i plan to to relink what is possible with devhook and if someone could help me finding the problem (or a workaround) to opening files on umd (eg: BOOSTER) it would be really appreciated

for the other needed files download the latest 2.71SE REV B release

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

SiK-BunnY
December 9th, 2006, 14:26
3.02 has ben craked dam im not upto date

TECH.N9NE
December 9th, 2006, 16:41
has all the 3.x been decrypted or hacked or what

can we use hombrew on 3.x now

AOMrep
December 9th, 2006, 16:43
Did this release, by any chance, fix the PSone emulation through the PS3. I bought Crash Bandicoot but still haven't been able to play it. Thanks in advance.

Poor-Kingz
December 9th, 2006, 17:06
this is a cheat device pluggin for devhook when emulating 3.02

VietPride
December 10th, 2006, 06:03
uh.. is this a emulator? if so.. can u show me how to put it in.. and is it for 3.02 Version? cuz im really new at this

Screwie5150
December 10th, 2006, 08:03
I am having trouble loading cheats on socom ftb2... any sugestions?

Mr. Shizzy
December 10th, 2006, 17:32
Sweet. :D I missed the extra Power shots on Hot Shots Golf. :p

Russoxley187
December 11th, 2006, 00:48
where do you put the cheat database?
with the otehr versions it let you manually download it or get it from the website

-=me=-
December 13th, 2006, 02:53
by the way, i believe this can be used to install the vcs cheat device, just rename it from vcscheat device.prx to cwcheat.prx

NovaKane
December 13th, 2006, 07:00
Is this like gameshark but for the PSP? I never used this before. Where do you get the cheats from to use this?

Russoxley187
December 14th, 2006, 12:21
you get the db file from http://cwcheat.consoleworld.org/
but it for some reason takes forever for good games to get cheats.
look through tha games to see if its worth it for you