PDA

View Full Version : a working app to download/convert maps to gpsfs ?

bgruselle
December 9th, 2006, 15:28
ok this is going to sound very critical but this is out of frustration !!!!
Could we get a non cryptic app to download/convert maps to GPSFS that WORKS (yes, I have read the F*** manual, netframe 2.0 is installed, tried several times to download/convert but to no avail, and really these ununderstandable alert are no big help) or a least please review the interface and make it an .exe to install with all required components, i am getting somewhere with cygwin but nowhere at all with that google map download gizmo, sorry to say but I feel I am not the only one in that case
cheers

deniska
December 12th, 2006, 22:54
ok this is going to sound very critical but this is out of frustration !!!!
Could we get a non cryptic app to download/convert maps to GPSFS that WORKS (yes, I have read the F*** manual, netframe 2.0 is installed, tried several times to download/convert but to no avail, and really these ununderstandable alert are no big help) or a least please review the interface and make it an .exe to install with all required components, i am getting somewhere with cygwin but nowhere at all with that google map download gizmo, sorry to say but I feel I am not the only one in that case
cheers

Dude, try to post to "Windows tool by in7ane" thread.. I have no control of the the windows tool as it is maintainced by in7ane.... It seems to work for me though, so just post a detailed explanation of what does not work and what exactly your are doing, and , I am sure, you 'll get an answer from him... in about 2 weeks... he is on vacation now..