PDA

View Full Version : Datel Working on Freeloader for the Nintendo Wii

wraggster
December 9th, 2006, 21:32
Datel the makers of Freeloader for the Gamecube and many other console products have posted that they are working on a Freeloader for the Nintendo Wii:

If you have one of the later versions of Action Replay or FreeLoader for GameCube, you can use it on your Nintendo Wii when playing GameCube games. It won’t work with Wii – titles – it’s a GameCube product after all – but those who trade in their Cubes and invest in a Wii can carry on playing their imported GameCube games with FreeLoader and enhancing the experience with Action Replay.

“But will there be a FreeLoader or Action Replay for the Wii?”, we hear you cry. “We want to play multiregion Wii games, and bust them wide open too!” All we can say at present is watch this space – we’re working on it, and if it’s possible, you’ll be the first to know.

Awesome news from Datel, the sooner the better for me :)

JD/
December 9th, 2006, 21:58
Thats preety awesome I don't want to have to wait for the slow UK releases so if Datel make that I will buy it straight away for now i'll use my GC action replay for my GC games.

orochi-x
December 10th, 2006, 01:15
Yes!! Maybe soon I'll be able to play Bleach!

shade
December 10th, 2006, 09:28
I hope it enables cube imports as well as PAL wiis don't work with freeloader or action replay

GauBan
December 16th, 2006, 09:39
The FreeLoader does work with the PAL Wii but you need to have the latest version v1.06B (Not the 1.06b which most people have).

Any device that Datel come up with will have to be Wii games only. Unless they supply it as a 2 disc set.

One disc for GC and the other for Wii.

CrackA
December 16th, 2006, 14:33
err.. whatever.

Can't wait for it. Some games don't come to europe.

shade
December 16th, 2006, 21:15
I have ordered the lastes version i hope you are right

lightning89
April 19th, 2007, 19:22
Hey guys,
Any news on the new Wii Freeloader? I'm just thinking of buying an American Wii, or waiting for this. Having one of these would be so much cheaper then having to buy another console...